• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
iRPnVJibVaImI.gif

Should be a haters gonna hate gif.

mmmm, no. I would much prefer something new and funny to something that is composed two "memes" reddit has fucking gangraped to death.
Except the gif actually took effort and a modicum of thought as opposed to using a shitty non-joke comic generator.

Alternatively, you could post something "new and funny" instead of regurgitating the same tired whine over and over.

Kinyou

^that's actually pretty damn cool

Except the gif actually took effort and a modicum of thought as opposed to using a shitty non-joke comic generator.

Alternatively, you could post something "new and funny" instead of regurgitating the same tired whine over and over.
I think it's funny how this exact conversation happens every 10 pages or so.

qujckkkers.jpg

tumblr_leimmo3zkt1qzpe6c64.jpg

zwe8hcqcp5.jpg

tumblr_ldn3lc7ncu1qa1uych1.jpg

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
That anime image is being unfair to the 90's big time. But then, that was the agenda after all.

And why do the Japanese hate noses?

My favorite is the 70's one though. because she looks the most Asian out of the bunch. That's always been something that's bugged me about Japanese animation. I swear they hate the way they look. You rarely see Asians with strong Asian features in anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom