• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soda

iujef8iByg79l.jpg

]

I imagine this picture to be funnier if that was Louis CK in the back.

Also, I'm going to marry Allison. She doesn't know it yet though

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
No. It's not like he went out there to have his bones broken, shit just happens. I had my ankle dislocated at a 45*, that wasn't tough, shit happens.

Had a bit of my ear chopped off after being hit in the head with a bottle jack in a car crash, played with it a bit then offered to drive the ambulance because the chick kept stalling....... wasn't tough, I was just completely fucking drunk.

Kinyou

So what would be a really tough thing to do in a sport then? I don't think anyone knows that he'll be injured beforehand, it's always "shit happens."

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
So what would be a really tough thing to do in a sport then? I don't think anyone knows that he'll be injured beforehand, it's always "shit happens."

Fighters, players continuing with broken arms, collar bones, hands, face bones etc. People breaking bones and getting carried away isn't "tough". It's just a thing.

Fighters, players continuing with broken arms, collar bones, hands, face bones etc. People breaking bones and getting carried away isn't "tough". It's just a thing.

While playing at West Ham, Stuart Pearce, affectionately nicknamed 'psycho' by the fans, took a particularly nasty tackle, but waved away the stretcher and attempted to "run off" what turned out to be a broken leg.

okdakor

jK9s4.jpg

wLFVj.jpg

OuxP8.jpg

SR5yq.jpg

Context for this one : the guy was trying to get his hashish back in a train's toilet and got stuck... They could'nt free him onboard

S.Dedalus

Lana Del Rey. Seen as a promising singer before a poor performance on SNL (vocally off, and this awkward moment when she slowly spins on herself).

WoodenLung said:
Pretty sure it's Lana Del Rey. Just think the gifs are making fun of her awkward dancing.

Ahh, I'll have to check that out. I love awkward performances. Thanks!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I want Alison Brie's delicious thighs wrapped around my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom