• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maffis

Saw this on my facebook just now. It made me lol

(he got scratched pretty hard when he played with his cat, cat looks funny)

qzdJX.png

Why would you go to a forum to only talk to yourself?

Several of those people either are currently or have been previously on my list. But I'm talking to you right now, see (unless you added me to your list, oh noes!)?

I dont understand ignore lists... what can it possible be that makes you want to ignore them? The only things I can come up with is things that will get people banned.

Because some people are irreconcilably different than other people. If you don't get offended easily, great. If not, you can either deal with the fact that this forum is a miserable place full of dicks and trolls, or you can use the ignore feature to brighten your GAF. Don't like my straight-forward, no-bullshit answer? Add me to your ignore list. Ignore lists are for eliminating the chance of conflict with people you disagree with. In real life you can't just ignore every undesirable, but who said the internet has to work the same way the real world does?

PoinG.jpg

PznDQ.jpg

myakJ.jpg

eoi4u.png

PthF1.jpg

Whenever I see an A-list Hollywood celebrity appearing in a Japanese commercial (9/10 it's for some sort of energy drink), I look at the uncomfortable, somewhat pained expression on their face and pity them for how awkward they must feel for taking on such a bizarre role. Then I remember they are A-list Hollywood superstars and make more money per movie than I'll ever make in my life, and I'm not so sorry for them..

m1OcM.jpg

l5Wqn.jpg

Mistake

Whenever I see an A-list Hollywood celebrity appearing in a Japanese commercial (9/10 it's for some sort of energy drink), I look at the uncomfortable, somewhat pained expression on their face and pity them for how awkward they must feel for taking on such a bizarre role. Then I remember they are A-list Hollywood superstars and make more money per movie than I'll ever make in my life, and I'm not so sorry for them..
I think the "wtf am I even doing here" expression, makes the commercials even better. You don't see anything nearly as creative or humorous here in the US as far as I know, except during the super bowl

haha amazing! i saw this car today in front of my house

K9EDK.jpg

vienna-gaf represent!

Lol awesome! You always see this kind of replies when someone posts something from a major US city, I'd never have expected one for vienna.
Although I'm kinda creeped out by the idea that there are numerous other gaffers in Vienna, lol

It's period blood cheezmo. That cat is ovulating, as it will do for the next few weeks. And it bleeds.

Oh God what? I thought she just scratched his hand... man I'm innocent sometimes.

*EDIT: yeah, not really funny because of this. If she scratched him the face would be funny... buuut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom