• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

B0fwZD1.gif

Shangry

Neo Member
Übermatik;201989265 said:
E615O4x.gif

It's true, we're the best community on GAF.

I feel we have a lot more lurkers than let on. Each PTMYL thread has a ton of page views compared to most other community threads.

Anyway, welcome! Please don't tap on the glass, you'll disturb Avixph.

Another loyal lurker here. I just wanted to say I've been following these pages since OT1. I usually reserve viewing until the last hour of my work week (and slow work weekends) and sit here and crying, laughing my ass off. Thank you ALL. I wish I could contribute but I have nothing to offer.

100% agreed this is the best community on GAF.

DeathoftheEndless

Crashing this plane... with no survivors!
The lurkers say the thread is awesome, but people always come in here and say there's nothing funny. I don't know who to believe.

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_mva7zizjre1s4uoxq.jpg

Sorry to invade your little group here, but I really love this thread. It is really creepy and weird, but man, I really need those animals gifs in my life. Sorry to lurk your group, guys!

And Panda, I'm from São Paulo too and live in a "not great" part of the town and for some weird reason I've never been robbed or mugged...I hope it continues this way. Good luck!

Okay, sorry for the interruption. Keep it going.

Good luck bro!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Frodo

Dogs are so last season, the next big thing is the Tibetan Sand Fox.

Look at that motherfucker! It looks like a bad, disproportionate drawing of a fox came to life:

PdJ2YOx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom