• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasae

Banned
Kukuk said:
Not sure if this is real, but I found it to be quite funny.

1291642215906.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

"Feral and preposterous"

:lol

Never heard those two words used together before.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Someone just sent me a link to Necronomicox.

It NSFW.

But I lol'd.

rexor0717

Kukuk said:
Didn't the last two threads get locked for exactly the same gif?
Since whatever it was got removed from the thread, I'll never know. But I do remember the last one ended with everyone reposting that Korean comic over and over.

Kukuk

Banned
rexor0717 said:
Since whatever it was got removed from the thread, I'll never know. But I do remember the last one ended with everyone reposting that Korean comic over and over.

I'd describe what it was, but I don't want someone jumping in saying "Oh this?" then post it. :lol

Another image to keep this thread moving:
1291179316431.jpg

Yasae

Banned
Kukuk said:
I'd describe what it was, but I don't want someone jumping in saying "Oh this?" then post it. :lol

Another image to keep this thread moving:
1291179316431.jpg
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite shop on the Citadel."

Neki

Someone please post that GIF of the UFC guy ripping the door off, and then of him doing it backwards, once I saw the backwards version, I couldn't stop laughing. :lol

Grisby

Pretty much all of my funny stuff has come from Gaf. But hey, that doesn't mean it can make a return every once in a while.

CkykD.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom