• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Darkman M said:
Thanks man, gonna look into it.

Try Asia instead, the elephants there are far more docile and easier to train than their larger more aggressive African counterparts.

Melchiah said:
EE0JI.jpg

...........................................omg that is so fucked LMAO

USSR v. Finland WWII

Sorry I'm a little bit late.

Don't look at Russian fatalities as an example of the ineffectiveness of the Russian war effort or the effectiveness of opposing armies. They literally threw humans at bullets until the enemy army ran out of bullets.

They lost around 30 million people due to the War. It is a staggering disregard for human life.

That was posted last page ._.

The funny part is that Finland has crappy resources but killed, wounded, and captured more people. And destroyed 2000 tanks. I guess? I don't know sqwat about history but if its on wikipedia its got to be true (half joking).

SRG01

ghostofsparta said:
That was posted last page ._.

The funny part is that Finland has crappy resources but killed, wounded, and captured more people. And destroyed 2000 tanks. I guess? I don't know sqwat about history but if its on wikipedia its got to be true (half joking).

Surprisingly enough, they got lots of material support from the Nazis...

Apath

AbsoluteZero said:
What, what the fuck, why does this you laugh, Sinatar?
It's a fat girl eating shit. Maybe not the most tasteful of things, but hardly an uncommon situation to find humor in.

MiDNiGHTS said:
I wonder how bad the injury was. She was reacting like her knee was totally jacked. Also, in the full video the curtains close as she's laying there.

okay, the gif itself didn't make me laugh but I'm pretty sure if I watched that part I totally would. I love when insult is added to injury, lol. AND SCENE

Apath

AbsoluteZero said:
Let's push you down a flight a stairs and laugh at your pain.
Well, I guess that depends on the viewer, but sure. People find fat people hurting themselves through physical acts to be funny *shrug* See also: Fat girl eating shit via table flipping while she's on it.

And I think it would have worked better had it been someone just filming me falling down the stairs and eating shit. Nobody caused that fat girl to eat it besides her own weight.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
As a fellow human pudding let me say that there are certain things we fatasses should never ever do, one of which is prancing around on a stage like a jackass. She got what was coming to her and I find it hilarious.

Then again I'm one of those guys that loves watching videos of stupid children bashing their skulls open whilst skateboarding.

AbsoluteZero said:
Let's push you down a flight a stairs and laugh at your pain.
uh, it was her own decision to jump around even tho she was obviously physically not suited to do so
how does that equal pushing someone down stairs?
pro tip: if you're a fatty, don't start with the difficult moves

it's not very nice to laugh but it's her own fault in the end
know your limits

edit:
Snytbaggen said:
Like this?

hzR3T.gif
awesome, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom