• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity 2: GAF ISLAND [100% Funded]

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I will pitch in another $20 on top of my $10 when I get home. As well as 22¢ as that shit is bothering me.

Sarek

Donated $50. Don't really need any of the games either. Instead I'll PM Shao Kahn a couple Torment: ToN keys to give away.

J3ffro

I keep meaning to make a donation of some sort, just added my $20. I picked up the first game on Steam Sale purely on reputation, but haven't had a chance to try it yet. Perhaps this will be exactly what I need to be the kick in the pants to get me to do so.

Pyccko

Just threw in $20. Don't need any games though, I have too many in my backlog already. Save those for someone else. Here's to 5k!

Good job GAF. Only $949.69 to go since Shao Kahn is matching the highest donation.

Correction lol. The price you see includes the match. I've always had that added to it whenever the highest amount went up. It why we saw such a bump today when $350 were donated.

Still, $1300 remaining isn't bad! D:

Shipped PoE CE today. I hope the new owner takes care of it like a baby! ;)

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Correction lol. The price you see includes the match. I've always had that added to it whenever the highest amount went up. It why we saw such a bump today when $350 were donated.

Still, $1300 remaining isn't bad! D:

Good to know. Still damn impressive leap in the last couple days and still two more to go.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Great to see this got some momentum in the last few days. May not make it by the end of the Fig campaign but should hit 100%.

Anoxida

Man the turnaround on this is amazing. I was afraid gaf island wouldn't make it. The thirst for boats is real I imagine. What a great latest update by Obsidian.

Menome

Okay, as there's some Deadfire codes up for grabs, I'll cancel my Fig donation and transfer that $45 to this tomorrow when I get paid.

I still only request a tree named after me.

vivekTO

Done!!

791f77c1_o.png

This is the best i can do for now , i hope we reach the goal!!

I think having this thread stickied might not be the best idea... I'm literally on GAF 24/7 and I just noticed this thread now... I bet a lot of people automatically glaze over sticked threads without reading the title.

Unstickying it for the last day might do it some good.

shandy706

I think having this thread stickied might not be the best idea... I'm literally on GAF 24/7 and I just noticed this thread now... I bet a lot of people automatically glaze over sticked threads without reading the title.

Rather than unstickying it, I'd say we allow a second thread. Possibly with a catchier name (no idea what) that directs to this one with a LINK. I too have a tendency to gloss over the "stickied" threads.

I absolutely agree some people are probably missing it.

We may not need it though....almost there.

Edit** Going over would be nice though...to help out Shao Kahn.

In for 100$

Awesome! Fist bump.

vivekTO

I can agree , i just noticed it too!!

Rather than unstickying it, I'd say we allow a second thread. Possibly with a catchier name (no idea what) that directs to this one with a LINK.

Yes that's probably a better idea.

I suggest the thread title mention that only 1 Day left. People's FOMO will kick in :p

Massicot

Not a bad idea. Each OT can chip in a get a piece of the Island named for them.

I actually hope it's a bit more subtle than that. I hope we hear a bit about the adventures of Erol of Levi and maybe his history with Bishop. Maybe some vague references to warring factions or something. The worst thing would be for it to be full of esoteric "gaf" references.

Top Bottom