• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pillars of Eternity Gone Gold! Releasing March 26th

Altazor

It's currently N°2 on Steam's top sellers, just behind GTA V and above Cities: Skylines.

That list only takes account the last 24 hours? Or the entire week? Or an indeterminate amount of time?

Tovarisc

It's currently N°2 on Steam's top sellers, just behind GTA V and above Cities: Skylines.

That list only takes account the last 24 hours? Or the entire week? Or an indeterminate amount of time?

How much time it takes into account isn't known for sure, afaik, but it does update somewhat frequently based on sold copies of games. Over past 24h PoE went from #7 into top #5 and has been trading places up and down.

fantomena

Real-time I think.

Remember, the best-seller list on Steam is about revenue, not copies sold.

garath

It's out of stock according GMG, take you to page pictured below when hitting "Pre-Purchase" in VIP section. Kinda funny considering they are selling digital goods for which you can create infinite amount of serial keys.

I'm going to sit on it all day and see if they get more stock in. If not I might just end up going with steam for $11 more :(

Give a shot contacting Gaffer called Spookie, he has provided few of us with backer discounted copies; http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=157379095&postcount=3519

Oh wow. Nice! Thanks for that :)

Altazor

How much time it takes into account isn't known for sure, afaik, but it does update somewhat frequently based on sold copies of games. Over past 24h PoE went from #7 into top #5 and has been trading places up and down.

Real-time I think.

Remember, the best-seller list on Steam is about revenue, not copies sold.

thanks for the replies, guys!

I just hope this game does well. The guys and gals at Obsidian deserve success.

(and my game is now pre-loaded, yay!)

Camwi

As someone who has been on a media blackout for this game, I thank you for this information. Smooth-talking rogue for my first character it is.

I appreciate the information as well. Normally don't play as rogues, but I probably will this time. Need someone to check for traps and open chests.

Do I make a monk and hope its not underwhelming like every monk ever in a crpg or play a rogue and be disappointed that I didn't pick a monk.

damnit!

My monk in Baldur's Gate 2 was so much fun to play. Weak as a puppy at first, and then god-tier towards the end.

MotherFan

Pre-loaded on steam last night and time is now going at a snail's pace. Watched the character creation video but otherwise going in blind. Ready to play GOTY.

Alastor3

If your a backer and you want to pre-load today go to:

https://eternity.obsidian.net/

- Login
- Go to, my products
- Go to, Name

And there the game will be, Send request for Steam or GOG code.
Page will refresh and there is the steam/gog key to copy and activate.

I bought the expansion on the website (separate from the kickstarter) im guessing i need to wait till the game is release to receive that code right ? Does it only change the endgame stuff or I should install it before even beging POE vanilla ?

pahamrick

I bought the expansion on the website (separate from the kickstarter) im guessing i need to wait till the game is release to receive that code right ? Does it only change the endgame stuff or I should install it before even beging POE vanilla ?

Expansion isn't available at release, don't expect it until next year most likely.

Just bought 3 extra copies from the backer portal. I'll sell them ($20ea paypal) to the first 3 that quote, but heads up, I won't be able to finish the transaction until I get home from work at around 6:30 pm est.

Any takers? (I'm in NA, if it matters)

1. ZZMitch
2. manhack
3. Corpekata

ZZMitch

Just bought 3 extra copies from the backer portal. I'll sell them ($20ea paypal),to the first 3 that quote, but heads up, I won't be able to finish the transaction until I get home from work at around 6:30 pm est.

I will buy one!

Thanks for deal! I just heard about this game this week but it looks right up my ally. Played a bit of DnD with friends last year and had a blast. Just curious: What is the backer portal? Something from the kickstarter campaign?

manhack

Just bought 3 extra copies from the backer portal. I'll sell them ($20ea paypal) to the first 3 that quote, but heads up, I won't be able to finish the transaction until I get home from work at around 6:30 pm est.

1. ZZMitch

Interested if still available

Corpekata

Banned

1. ZZMitch

I'll take one, if a slot is still open

DeviantBoi

I got excited when I saw the first system requirements.

The new ones are too much for my old PC.

This is the second Kickstarter game that I backed that I can't play because of my damn computer.

Top Bottom