• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal24

Banned
Them epic brawls!! seriously cant put this game down. i really want to see 1 on 1 because meter gain is gonna play a huge role . Hopefully it balances out. Seems like Gaffers are the only people playing, no one in honk kong got ps + lol

darkwing

Them epic brawls!! seriously cant put this game down. i really want to see 1 on 1 because meter gain is gonna play a huge role . Hopefully it balances out. Seems like Gaffers are the only people playing, no one in honk kong got ps + lol

hmm right now its like 3AM in HK lol

Boss Man

People will complain about any character they do not like no matter if they are popular or not.
I'm not saying that I don't like him, but I'm not sure that anyone has any feelings about him one way or the other...which is why I don't think he belongs. It's going to be hard enough fitting characters that actually belong while avoiding making the game too gun heavy. I mean, people are already entertaining the thought of having Raiden in the game instead of Snake.

I'll do the beta thread when it reaches the EU/US. JUST SAYING.
IuHTE.png

SmithnCo

Great matches. Radec and Sly definitely seem to be killing it so far. I'm sticking to using FATTY P for the most part though, I just think she's really fun to play.

Hopefully when the full game comes out we can organize big GAF tournaments.

Desmond

JStein, stay in this thread till you become a full member. We can't risk you venturing off and getting banned.

We've lost too many already.

JStein, stay in this thread till you become a full member. We can't risk you venturing off and getting banned.

We've lost too many already.

I don't think I would ever do anything to get banned haha. I'm kinda unfamiliar with how Gaf works though, when do I become a full member and what's the difference?
Also I'm glad I'm adding you guys as friends on PSN. Because come release I might...mysteriously disappear from the forums for awhile...haha

SmithnCo

I don't think I would ever do anything to get banned haha. I'm kinda unfamiliar with how Gaf works though, when do I become a full member and what's the difference?
Also I'm glad I'm adding you guys as friends on PSN. Because come release I might...mysteriously disappear from the forums for awhile...haha

300 posts, and been on for 3 months, I think. Members just have different tags and probably less chance to get permabanned.

k_Reign

Aahhh, the beta is starting to show. Strange glitches and lag, I'll dodge and then it will put me back where I was before I dodged so it's impossible to avoid attacks. That and dodging supers but the game is all "oh, no, you got hit by that"...last but not least people straight up teleporting all the way across the map, hahah. At least it should be fixed by launch. Plus...I mean it is Hong Kong's beta.

Gorillaz

More Beta footage for us unlucky ones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnC-KtFadW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJVpnEuFkao

Are you guys only collecting info on those who have HK beta? Too bad it seems you cant arrange matches yet :<.

Good looking on the vids

I feel like I might crack under the pressure and get it on the HK account..

300 posts, and been on for 3 months, I think. Members just have different tags and probably less chance to get permabanned.
I've been trying to be careful as well..avoiding controversial threads and shit

SmithnCo

Sly lvl 3 glitch fixes itself if you kill Sly, also had that Parappa one where the characters just spin in place.

Interesting...

Sly's 3 is definitely the weirdest thing. Sometimes you'll see Bentley but it cuts out, sometimes it works until the end where it just keeps going, and other stuff.

A couple things I just want to throw out there. Sly Cooper has some very fun mechanics! His invisibility is a freaking blast. This was such a good idea. His super jump combined with his glide thing is great for getting around and avoiding other supers (like that pesky Fat Princess Chicken super). All around a very fun character to play. I haven't played around with his teleport too much but I bet that'll be fun in 1 v 1.

k_Reign

Oh lord. I don't know what happened but the lag is getting extremely bad. Sweet Tooth's level 1 launches them one direction but it kills them in the other if that makes sense. I'd rather play Brawl's online than this at this point and I've only fought against the same three people for the past 4 rounds, hahah. I'm sure the US beta will be much better as far as lag goes, and it should be especially better at launch.

Oh lord. I don't know what happened but the lag is getting extremely bad. Sweet Tooth's level 1 launches them one direction but it kills them in the other if that makes sense. I'd rather play Brawl's online than this at this point and I've only fought against the same three people for the past 4 rounds, hahah. I'm sure the US beta will be much better as far as lag goes, and it should be especially better at launch.

Really? I'm taking a break, but I never once experienced ANYTHING even remotely comparable to Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom