• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Discussion thread [Up: Leakfest #11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

plainr_

Update.

jaSQ7.png

This stage is really nice. Real or fake I hope we get a Sly stage as good as this.

J-Tier

I really don't see Evil Cole happening, would make more sense to add Kuo or Nix. Also, how will alt colors and costumes work for Good/Evil Cole? Each character has many alt colors and alt costumes.

Long hair Jak? Bad perspective Sir Dan? The character portrait image--if legit should've been bigger, it looks like something I can photoshop in minutes. Like the dog in my avi, I did the hat, monocle, and pipe from scratch in about twenty mins--so this is something that can be easily done as well.

The sly and loco stage could be ripped from the game as well and touched up with an image editor. I would be highly suspicious.

Zabuza

Banned
Yeah it's Twisted Metal. Looks like another boring stage in the same style as the Ratchet and Clank one. We need more variety in the templates so people don't think it's the same stage.

JazzmanZ

The Ratchet and Clank stage.

Not saying this is real but could you please provide some actual proof this is fake?

Because so far all of these shots are looking legit.
It's not the first time people have cried foul at real things before :p
When the real SSBB roster was revealed people didn't believe it, and Pokemon Black and whites 3rd form starters were thought to be fake too.

SmithnCo

Yeah it's Twisted Metal. Looks like another boring stage in the same style as the Ratchet and Clank one. We need more variety in the templates so people don't think it's the same stage.

I want to see the cloudy city one that kinda looks like Bio Infinite.

And the UC3 plane one.

Stages legit, characters not is my guess but who knows.

If the leak is legit the character roster is either incomplete or Gale is lying. None of the characters really fit the one from the ape escape leak ''Kat'' figure. Also I don't believe for a second there wont be Ubisoft represent.

Ryce

Maybe there are additional characters, but that doesn't make this fake. I've been on the Internet for 15 years and I've come to know a fake when I see it -- and this stuff is definitely legitimate. Trolls aren't this talented.

tribal24

Banned

If the leak is legit the character roster is either incomplete or Gale is lying. None of the characters really fit the one from the ape escape leak ''Kat'' figure.

Thats how im going about it aswell , Stages look real legit

SSReborn

I'm just wondering... really. Why would someone fake it to that extend? What do these people get? It's not like they're getting ad revenue for making that fake image and hosting it in imgur.

Also this is not even that popular of a game to where I'd see someone putting the effort into a fake like this.

Maybe the stage transforms, like Metro/the real Black Rock Stadium stage

k_Reign

If the leak is legit the character roster is either incomplete or Gale is lying. None of the characters really fit the one from the ape escape leak ''Kat'' figure. Also I don't believe for a second there wont be Ubisoft represent.

I also think that the characters are bogus. I'd imagine that the stages are real and someone got their hands on all of the Stage Select previews. Then they thought, "wait, I can use this leak to my advantage to stir some excitement with these guys because they'll believe nearly anything!" or maybe something less malicious. Then they made a mock-up character roster and stuck it on the middle of the image they made. Either that, or they would go through such extents to fake both characters and stages that they made them themselves and should be working in the industry.

JazzmanZ

I also think that the characters are bogus. I'd imagine that the stages are real and someone got their hands on all of the Stage Select previews. Then they thought, "wait, I can use this leak to my advantage to stir some excitement with these guys because they'll believe nearly anything!" or maybe something less malicious. Then they made a mock-up character roster and stuck it on the middle of the image they made. Either that, or they would go through such extents to fake both characters and stages that they made them themselves and should be working in the industry.

I dunno, where would one get those character renders of Spike and Sir Dan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom