• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog invites fans to Sony's E3 press conference

At least half of these are only going to be shown in sizzle reels.

No

Then, starting Tuesday, June 11th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring gameplay demos and developer interviews for zillions of upcoming PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games. Expect to see Beyond: Two Souls from Quantic Dream, Destiny from Bungie, DriveClub from Evolution Studios, The Evil Within from Tango GameWorks, Gran Turismo 6 from Polyphony Digital, inFAMOUS: Second Son from Sucker Punch Productions, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Killzone Mercenary from Guerrilla Games, The Last of Us from Naughty Dog, Tearaway from Media Molecule, Wolfenstein: The New Order from MachineGames and many, many more. All told, we’re planning to showcase more than 40 games across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

That number isn't what they're planning for E3 as a whole. It's just what they're planning for their live event.

Man, this is going to be intense.

This is the only Sony Conference I wasn't able to get confirmed for attendance. Going to have to watch it at home... sigh

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Playstation 4, 40 games, 4:00pm, 40 people(one game for person? lol)... this is becoming ridiculous.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
mp0Rm9Q.png

J.ceaz

I'm gonna be so busy this week that I am going to miss the sony conference altogether and won't be able to meaningfully digest the news until 2am thursday. this sucks.

Killthee

this is cruel there's gonna be like 4,000 people showing up, bigger clusterfuck than a black friday sale
Yeah I'm not sure why they bothered this year with just 40 tickets on hand. Should have just done an online raffle and had the winners pick up the tickets today. Or they should have just done the usual pre E3 meetup for the blog fans at a restaurant without announcing the first 40 would get tickets.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
As I said in the Meetup thread, don't do this. Me and another gaffer went last year pretty early, when they were accepting 200 people, and we still got turned away.

DON'T LET SONY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH.

Killthee

Blog post has been updated - they already have their 40. Curse these real life responsibilities!

Hahaha.
That's cool of them to hand out the passes early for the people who showed up today. Sucks for everyone who missed the update and shows up tomorrow with hopes of getting in lol

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
That's cool of them to hand out the passes early for the people who showed up today. Sucks for everyone who missed the update and shows up tomorrow with hopes of getting in lol

Would have been nice if those assholes did that LAST year so we wouldn't have to waste our time standing in line. :mad:

Granted, I got in, so I suppose it's okay that we went, but STILL.

Top Bottom