• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation E3 Experience

v1lla21

I'm tracing your ip right now so I can find where you live m8. This shit ain't cool. You just opened a can of whoopass. Get rdy m8, you gonna catch these hands.

Lol, sorry guys. I'll add a question mark.

Also, after doing a little research, it seems their is still time for them to announce it. They made the announcement on the 27th of May last year. So maybe end of this week.

krae_man

Man I've been focusing on getting PAX West tickets I forgot all about this and thought I missed it.

They haven't announced anything and we're after the point they announced last year so who knows what that means.

3 days in a row, a thread title has tricked me.

Ive hit the trifecta

I've had a "PAX West tickets on sale now GO GO GO" thread ready to go ever day for the past 2 weeks. I haven't accidentally clicked "submit new thread"...yet.

Skeeter49

Is it that hard to use complete sentences/ question marks when appropriate?

Presumably, they're goal is most likely to expand to more theaters, which may be taking more time for them to get a list down of all the theaters. I'd imagine we hear something about it this week, if they are doing it. No later than Tuesday next week I'd imagine.

Anarky

Banned
lucy-blockhead.jpg

RedAssedApe

Banned
Sony probably doesn't care about spending this money anymore. They have a comfortable lead and they don't want to give that $5 PSN monies that people are expecting (heh) or rent out the theaters.

DPtheGod

I'm waiting for

New thread "Sony announces new Crash Bandicoot"
*click*
"Will we ever see a thread with this title?"

LOL So true.

I thought I missed the registration info on the blog, clicked this expecting a link.

Antanio Banderas would be disappointed in you, OP.

Hoje0308

Banned
Lol, sorry guys. I'll add a question mark.

Also, after doing a little research, it seems their is still time for them to announce it. They made the announcement on the 27th of May last year. So maybe end of this week.

Maybe do "a little research" before making the thread next time? You're killing me, Smalls.

Cornbread78

Let me Help OP:

Title:
Last year's Playstation E3 Experience was great!

Last year I attended Playstation E3 Experience and had a great time. They really showed some cool new games and had some really good presentations for the fans across the country in theaters and it was great sharing that with others in real time!

Does anyone have any information on if they are doing it again this year? I had a blast last year!

Most recent news reported:

There's no word at this point whether Sony will once again broadcast its E3 press conference in movie theaters across North America, which is something the company did in both of the past two years. We've reached out to Sony to ask, and will update this article with any information we receive.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/16/11686766/sony-e3-2016-press-briefing-date-time-ps4-ps4k

Top Bottom