• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaz gaf, someone come up with a pic/gif that says valentine day till delayed till 20th....help forever alone feel better and have something to look forward to.

Please

Ricky_R

Did anybody here create the countdown of this event with the thingie that adapts to timezones? I want it, but don't know where to get it or make it.

RiverBed

Banned
eDl.jpg

Archangel5

Neo Member
I've been lurking for two years (first post!), this is by far the best, most epic thread I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. I've never laughed this much (or hard) at gifs. Ever. I'm on the hype-train. Kaz, please leave me smiling and satisfied..

Keep up the FANTASTIC work gaf. You've definitely left me smiling and satisfied. I cannot wait until the 20th!

Can someone be extremely awesome kaz up some scenes from the waterboy movie? would make my week :D

I tried, but my gif skills are too lacking.

Did sony pay gt or something? The fuck?

They're just excited about next-gen. I remember someone mentioning a few months ago the Invisible Walls podcast (GT's official podcast) were talking about how they were frustrated that this gen has gone on for so long. Apparently their site views have gone down over time and they blame it on that. So they're just pumping out content now that the PS4 is nearing its unveiling.

moolhy

Banned
They're just excited about next-gen. I remember someone mentioning a few months ago the Invisible Walls podcast (GT's official podcast) were talking about how they were frustrated that this gen has gone on for so long. Apparently their site views have gone down over time and they blame it on that. So they're just pumping out content now that the PS4 is nearing its unveiling.

Yeah. It feels like 2006 all over again. GT's back. ;P

This thread is now entering "hopeful" mode. In five pages there will be a reply reading "Well yes Versus XIII and Last Guardian are safe bets, but Shenmue 3?! C'mon son. Not till E3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom