• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | October 2015

Not to rain on your parade, but Xanadu, Ys Next, and Stranger of Sword City have only had "hints" (if you can call them that) of coming West to Vita - you might never see them.

Digimon and Cold Steel 2, sure - but Cold Steel 1 is supposed to be out before the end of the year.

Not to say there isn't a lot to be excited about for next year, though.

I'll get them on whatever the hell them come out.

With Xanadu there's no other version btw.

jvm

Gamasutra.
What time is it?

New thread time!

rY2e0an.jpg

I was trying to play DJMax Portable 3, but it keeps giving me a C1-2858-3 error. I've tried erasing my saves, redownloading, and rebuilding the database but I have had no luck. I don't have any issues playing my other PSP games so I'm really lost. Any idea?

I just bought this same game from the PSN store and tried playing it on my vita and am having the same issue.

No issues with any other PSP games just like you and I tried all the same troubleshooting techniques.

Did you or anyone else ever find a fix? I'm kinda at my wits end...

Prelude.

I just bought this same game from the PSN store and tried playing it on my vita and am having the same issue.

No issues with any other PSP games just like you and I tried all the same troubleshooting techniques.

Did you or anyone else ever find a fix? I'm kinda at my wits end...
You should ask in the new thread, this one is 4 months old.

Top Bottom