• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for March: NBA 2K24, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, Resident Evil 3, Mystic Pillars: Remastered and more

Moses85

Supernatural GIF

Bought Midnight Suns on Series X a little over a year ago. It’s a great game, just be prepared for tons of dialogue and relationships management.

Also included in RE3 is Masterminds, a 4v1 asymmetric MP mode. Don’t sleep on it, very fun.

Aenima

Man, i dont remember how many basketball games had been already offered on Plus, and i still havent installed 1.

Ppl saying Midnight Suns is a turn based card game, got me interested in checking it out.

RE3 is nice, but RE2 remake was much better.

Last edited:

JaksGhost

Man, i dont remember how many basketball games had been already offered on Plus, and i still havent installed 1.

Ppl saying Midnight Suns is a turn based card game, got me interested in checking it out.

RE3 is nice, but RE2 remake was much better.
They typically put the 2K games up annually around a couple of months after the season ends in April. We usually see the drops in May-June but this is the first time they've done it while the season is still going.

Draugoth Draugoth please edit your op and add all the titles coming to PS+ Extra and Premium.

PS+ Extra March lineup:
  • NBA 2K24 Kobe Bryant Edition
  • Marvel’s Midnight Suns
  • Resident Evil 3
  • LEGO DC Supervillains
  • Mystic Pillars: Remastered
  • Blood Bowl 3
  • Super Neptunia RPG
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PS5

PS+ Premium Classics:
  • Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier
  • Cool Boarders
  • Gods Eater Burst
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • JoJos Bizarre Adventure AllStar Battle R

Aenima

Draugoth Draugoth please edit your op and add all the titles coming to PS+ Extra and Premium.

PS+ Extra March lineup:
  • NBA 2K24 Kobe Bryant Edition
  • Marvel’s Midnight Suns
  • Resident Evil 3
  • LEGO DC Supervillains
  • Mystic Pillars: Remastered
  • Blood Bowl 3
  • Super Neptunia RPG
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PS5

PS+ Premium Classics:
  • Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier
  • Cool Boarders
  • Gods Eater Burst
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
  • JoJos Bizarre Adventure AllStar Battle R
Phoenix Wright Trilogy is great, but why is it on Premium? Game was only on PS4 on PS consoles.

Larxia

I've been playing Midnight Suns lately, I'm at 107 hours so far, and I love it! I'm in chapter 3 and getting near the end (you can finish it much faster, I just really take my time and did a lot of side stuff and all the social interactions etc...).

A warning though, the game has TONS of dialogues, like, really, I would say there is as much dialogue as in BG3, so if you want it only for the combats, it might be a bit frustrating for you. I do wish they'd let you play more missions in a day though, sometimes I want to just do a bit of side combats but you can only do one per day (in game), and in the evening I always feel forced to check all the new dialogues etc lol.

It's quite insane the amount of dialogue there is though, even with all the time I took, doing absolutely everything, I still have new dialogues constantly every single day, it's impressive.

The atmosphere, the characters, the gameplay, it's all really cool, if you like Marvel I recommend it. It's also the closest to a X-Men game we've got in a very long time.

Also, if you plan to get the DLCs at some point, I would really recommend on getting them from the beginning, because the heroes from the DLCs get integrated into the main campaign really well, they comment and have various interactions on everything that's happening in the main story, even if they were released later. Therefore it's better to unlock them as soon as you can to see all the content they have.

Smether

Solid games.
I'd wager this month is a preview for a future month of the essential tier.
Maybe over the summer when it's the NBA finals?

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Great time to add Kakarot with Toriyama passing. I was debating picking it up and now I can get some nostalgia from it.

ToadMan

I enjoyed Midnight Suns before..

I'd like to try NBA but the download size just puts me off that these days so let's see if I get round to it.

But Blood Bowl 3 I'm excited to try. It has a pretty bad rep because of MTX but I wanted to try it anyway because its the updated rule set. Its a game I'd normally get on PC but this is a good chance to demo it for free first.

Good month for me.

Last edited:
Good month.
RE3, Midnight Suns, Phoenix Wright and even the probably grindy NBA game is something I want to check out.

Like always I am hoping that next week's leaving soon games will not be too many of the currently included interesting titles.

NickFire

2K really working to get 2K24 on these services.
They previously put it on the tier that we call essential (prior years). From that perspective they may have reduced the exposure on subs.

Regardless, it makes plenty of sense to put it on subs right before playoffs start. If they skip essential this time I won't cry though. I can avoid those loot packs as long as I don't have the game.

As someone that buys tons and tons of games, I still find things to play pretty much every month. You must have some very specific tastes.

I don't always find something but a lot of times I do. Another great thing is I just get to try games that I don't want to risk spending money on and a lot of times I was right.

Darkkahn

I don't always find something but a lot of times I do. Another great thing is I just get to try games that I don't want to risk spending money on and a lot of times I was right.
Can you list the last 10 games you've played on PS?

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

They previously put it on the tier that we call essential (prior years). From that perspective they may have reduced the exposure on subs.

Regardless, it makes plenty of sense to put it on subs right before playoffs start. If they skip essential this time I won't cry though. I can avoid those loot packs as long as I don't have the game.

Didn't realize it was the premium tier only.

Fbh

Meh month.

I might try Midnight Suns, I was interested in the game until I saw several reviews mention that half the experience is boring dialogue and relationship management.
I hate that shit.

To anyone who has played it, is there a way to rush through that stuff without loosing anything on the actual gameplay/combat side of things?

Top Bottom