• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for April: Dave the Diver, Tales of Kenzera: Zau, The Crew 2 and more

Draugoth

Gold Member
70fb0fd423fea2cc373b7f56d6ec6c7095cd9d5d.png

RagnarokIV

PlayStation Premium | Classics​

· Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (original PlayStation version) | PS4, PS5 (hopefully has trophies to platinum with Inferno and 2024)

· Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire (original PlayStation version) | PS4, PS5

· MediEvil (original PlayStation version) | PS4, PS5 (like Goku variants in FighterZ)

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
They have had ample time to justify the price increase of Plus, this ain’t it. Dave the Diver looks cool, I’ll play it. But this BS at least one racing game and at least one Lego game (more multiples than one often) every month has to stop.

Killer8

Animal Well coming out of nowhere. I'm glad Alone in the Dark and MediEvil are being added to the Classics too.

On the flip-side, I felt like Dave the Diver (and Dredge) were some of the most overrated games last year.

engstra

I like this month. Dave the Diver plus some day one releases like Animal Well and Zau. The Premium offerings are trending upwards as well.

Aenima

Dave the Diver is excelent, but i already beated it on PC last year, nothing else for me this month, but Stellar Blade would not allow me to play anything else anyway.

Lupin25

Animal Well looks interesting. Nice to see Sony throw Dunkey’s BigMode a day 1 sub deal.

Dave the Diver, Zau are good adds. The Crew 2 makes sense now that 1 will be delisted, probably one of the few decent arcade racers left on PS that isn’t Lego or Hot Wheels.

Full line-up:

PS+ Extra

• Dave the Diver
  • Tales of Kenzera: Zau
  • Animal Well (May 9th)
  • Oddballers
  • Construction Simulator
  • The Crew 2
  • Raji: An Ancient Epic
  • Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame
  • Nour: Play With Your Food
  • Deliver Us Mars
  • Lego Marvel’s Avengers
  • Miasma Chronicles
  • Stray Blade

PS+ Premium/Classics
  • Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (PS1)
  • Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire (PS1)
  • MediEvil (PS1)

Deliver Us Mars is a good surprise since I really enjoyed Deliver us the Moon.

Last edited:

Kerotan

PlayStation Premium | Classics​

· Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (original PlayStation version) | PS4, PS5 (hopefully has trophies to platinum with Inferno and 2024)

· Star Wars: Rebel Assault II: The Hidden Empire (original PlayStation version) | PS4, PS5

· MediEvil (original PlayStation version) | PS4, PS5 (like Goku variants in FighterZ)
At this rate the classic collection for premium subs will be really big after another year or two. Still a ton of Sony published games from ps1/2/psp/vita.

They're probably waiting for the PS6 before doing ps3 as downloadable games.

xrnzaaas

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare will be playable on PS5? Bought.

I also highly recommend Miasma Chronicles - it's from the same guys who made Mutant Year Zero and plays very similar as well.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Dave the Diver is a huge game compared to Dredge. You'll still be getting new mechanics and things to do when 10 hours into the game.

I played it on PC, didn't finish it, but enjoyed my time with it. A good game to chill out, the sushi bar minigame is fun and exploring the depths isn't stressful despite the oxygen limit.

They have had ample time to justify the price increase of Plus, this ain’t it. Dave the Diver looks cool, I’ll play it. But this BS at least one racing game and at least one Lego game (more multiples than one often) every month has to stop.
Yep!! It's always the indies saving the subscription, but I swear that they always add the same fillers, racing, sports game, gaas in need of new players, single player with micro transactions in need of new players, etc

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Yep!! It's always the indies saving the subscription, but I swear that they always add the same fillers, racing, sports game, gaas in need of new players, single player with micro transactions in need of new players, etc
Right…like I am waiting on some bigger budget games I have a slight interest in, but not enough to purchase, like Forspoken. There are several more but I don’t care to mention them because at this point I know they aren’t coming to Plus at any point (unless I buy them the month before lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom