• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation storefront on iOS reveals Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think i'll sell my PS4 with PT and save that money til the black friday PS4 bundle this year, got a feeling this will be bundled for black friday, or at least its own console x bundle, doesnt have to be a black friday bundle

you get new PS4 owners to play uncharted 1-3, they get hyped for uncharted 4 and you get returning players a chance to replay the multiplayer

$$$$$, can't wait

Eggbok

Golden Abyss isn't included because if the multiplayer is broken for 5 months they're going to need a game to give away for free.
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

But on a serious note, I'd only like Golden Abyss on PS4 if they took out all the touch stuff but since the DS4 has a touchpad I doubt they would.

jmaine_ph

Golden Abyss isn't included because if the multiplayer is broken for 5 months they're going to need a game to give away for free.
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

But on a serious note, I'd only like Golden Abyss on PS4 if they took out all the touch stuff but since the DS4 has a touchpad I doubt they would.
LOL. That's a valid reason

Imagine a bundle with TLOU: Remastered and this collection. Now imagine someone picking up a PS4 and playing all of these games for the very first time. I envy that person. Although, I imagine you could get burned out on Uncharted by the time you reach the third title (if you're playing them in quick succession).

This is probably going to be bundled with the PS4, though, right? I think that's a safe bet.

VanWinkle

Official announcement w/ Possible trailer.

OH. I never even saw that. Nice!

Imagine a bundle with TLOU: Remastered and this collection. Now imagine someone picking up a PS4 and playing all of these games for the very first time. I envy that person. Although, I imagine you could get burned out on Uncharted by the time you reach the third title (if you're playing them in quick succession).

This is probably going to be bundled with the PS4, though, right? I think that's a safe bet.

My brother finally played the UC series last year. I have been telling him how amazing they are for years and he has just never been interested. My other brothers have all played and loved them. One day he just told me he wanted to play them. Ended up taking about a week and playing them all in succession with no stops, and he said he absolutely loved them.

Well, this makes me a ton more excited for Sony's presser now. With Druckman saying that the collection wasn't going to be at E3 instills a lot of hope into me.

ChaosXVI

As if there could be any doubt that this thing was on the way. I can't wait, I'm one of those 360 to PS4 jumpers, so I never got to experience any of these games.

Skux

How are these "The X collection" titles bad anyway? It's exactly what it is. It's called the Master Chief Collection because it's all the Halo games with Master Chief in it (ie not including ODST).

Like if you bought a big tome of Jackie Chan films in a single package it'd be a collection of Jackie Chan films, so the Jackie Chan Collection is a fitting name.

Same goes for this.

I would get it if it had Golden Abyss as I no longer have a Vita, but otherwise probably won't bother (no real plans to get rid of my PS3/don't care about MP).

How are these "The X collection" titles bad anyway? It's exactly what it is. It's called the Master Chief Collection because it's all the Halo games with Master Chief in it (ie not including ODST).

Like if you bought a big tome of Jackie Chan films in a single package it'd be a collection of Jackie Chan films, so the Jackie Chan Collection is a fitting name.

Same goes for this.

It is not all Nathan Drake games, though. It doesn't have 4 at least. It might not even have Golden Abyss..

Same goes for this.
Because its a franchise with a chatacter that has only been in one franchise. Would be like if madmen released a collection with all the seasons and named it the Don Draper collection

If UC4 is the last Nathan Drake game, it's just setup for the series we all really want:

Sully travels around the world performing odd jobs and bedding women twice as young as he.

Admit it: You'd play it.

I'm glad this is coming for people who didn't own PS3 but I don't know that this holds a lot of excitement for me. I'll definitely pick it up at a discounted price later.

Revven

OH MY GOOOOOOD YESSSSS. They better fucking include both UC2 and UC3 multiplayer! It better not just be the single player for the three games -- 60 FPS Uncharted 2 Multiplayer would be... SO AMAZING. Just gotta hope UC2 MP would be based on patch 1.04 and not... 1.09. Either that or they restore the damage levels to 1.04's.

Oh and if you could transfer your multiplayer data over from UC2 and UC3 on PS3 that would be God-tier.

DieH@rd

Banned
Oh hell yes, give me Uncharted 2 in 1080/60 and I'll forever be happy.

Hopefully they've thrown in Golden Abyss into this as well, why else call it the Nathan Drake Collection otherwise?

Look at the game's thumb image in the OP, there are three game titles written on it [GA is not there].

bombshell

I've read the whole thread and I don't think there's been one mention of co-op... I thought that was extremely fun in U2, so I hope that's included.

Elginer

Buddy of mine who never had a PS3 and got a PS4 is very excited at this news. I just want that lovely Uncharted 2 MP again. Ah, so many good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom