• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Vue expanding to Android TVs as well as PC and Mac

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016...tvs-today-pc-and-mac-web-support-coming-soon/

I think it's smart to bring Vue to PCs. I've said this before, but with how PlayStation has been supporting the PC more and more, I really think it'd be wise to take all the apps they've made (including the PS4 Remote Play App and the PlayStation Now App) and create an all-in-one PlayStation App, which includes the aforementioned apps, PS Vue, PS Video rentals, PS Music (with Spotify), PSN features (Store, Trophies, Messages, Communities, etc.), Live With PlayStation (Twitch, YouTube, etc. streams), the DualShock 4 support, and more.

Note: With this announcement, PS Vue can now be used at home on PS3/PS4, AndroidTV (Android OS v4.4+), Roku (OS 7.1+), Google Chromecast (1st Gen & Up), Amazon FireTV (All Gens), Amazon FireTV Stick (All Gens) and soon on PC/Mac, as well as on mobile on iPad (2nd Gen & Up, iOS 7.0+), iPad Mini (1st Gen & Up, iOS 7.0+), iPhone (5 & Up, iOS 7.0+), iPod Touch (4th Gen & Up, iOS 7.0+), Android (OS v4.4+), and Amazon Fire Tablets (3rd Gen & Up).

Vue being on Android TV just made my decision on which TV to purchase on Black Friday much easier, going to be looking out for Sony TV deals!

Top Bottom