• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation x Playism: Indie Stream on Sept. 22nd! (TGS)

Pachael

BHK3

Banned
Seems like the best place to ask, why aren't Sony's playstation C.A.M.P games on vita? Games like tokyo jungle and trash panic?

Yes, it'll be done by House, Yoshida and Ito. It's called "The World Playstation 4 Creates".

eSXog1z.gif

Mitark

is this event still happening ? Will there be a live stream ?

looking forward to it, I hope for something new to be announced.

ReaperXL7

is this event still happening ? Will there be a live stream ?

looking forward to it, I hope for something new to be announced.

Pretty sure it is. They have not said anything about it being cancelled, so I would assume it will take place tomarrow. Looking forward to seeing how japans indie side is shaping up, I have more hope for this then I did from TGS proper.

I don't there's any livestream for this, someone mention that the name of the event is 'indie stream', not that they're going to have a live stream for indie event.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hey guys,

I'm at the Indie Stream after party right now with Nigoro, Sony and amazing devs. It was a fantastic event. La-Mulana vita, Unholy Heights on Steam, and Playism is going to be acting as a publishing solution for indies on PS4.

Lots of fantastic people showed up, and Sony helped a ton.

I posted some pics of the event on my twitter, but I'll be posting all of that on the Playism blog as well.

Top Bottom