• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Please S’plain What I’m Missing (TLOU2R)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionNebula

I’m probably missing something, here

I thought I read that The Last Of Us Part 2 Remastered was going to be like 10 buckaroos or something close to it if you have purchased the ps4 version

Is there a magic trick, or a special incantation I must say or do to get it? Perhaps sacrifice half a dozen virgins? Because I bought it physically originally, then re-bought it again digitally when I made my ps4/5 transition from physical to all-digital, I also made sure it’s installed, I even brushed its teeth and gave it a bath, it’s all shiny and smelling nice, but it still appears at $65 (cad) on my end

What gives, aside from 65 tomatoes?
What part of the deal didn’t I understand? Do I have to sacrifice more virgins? ‘Cuz I’ll do it

Help a brother out, will ya?

OrionNebula

That deal won't be available till launch. So hol' up!
That s’plain everything perfectly. Thank you
Chappelles Show GIF

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Question :

I played this patched on the PS5 at 60fps and it's still one of the best looking games around, besides the new rogue lite mode, are there any other graphical upgrades to it like better lighting/textures/geometry etc or is that it ?

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Question :

I played this patched on the PS5 at 60fps and it's still one of the best looking games around, besides the new rogue lite mode, are there any other graphical upgrades to it like better lighting/textures/geometry etc or is that it ?
Minimal/slight graphical improvements

Fidelity mode now runs in native 4K

No return mode

Developers commentary through the game explaining things

Free play Guitar mode

Lost levels, deleted levels that weren’t in the original game are now included

Lost levels will play a role in HBO show season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom