• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB XII: The Final CoroCountdown

FSLink

Banned
Yeah, but just in case :)

I don't think we have anything to worry about, the leaker's been right about everything so far including the 2nd Mewtwo mega evo.

Though there's always the chance Fennekin's mega evolution loses psychic type to become fighting. :3

Not 100% confirmed yet:
MegaMewtwo #2 is Psychic/Fighting with Steadfast ability, Mega Garchomp has Sand Force. Supposedly Mega Blaziken shown on a new anime poster.

Glass Rebel

Mega Garchomp?!
se1xPLw.png

Firestorm

Damn. Rock / Ice must take the cake for worst typing in the game.
I thought the whole point of Fairy was to rebalance the types. And Poison/Steel both needed an offensive boost.
Poison did. We don't need to make Bullet Punch Scizor or Meteor Mash / Bullet Punch Metagross even better. Steel was going to happen because mythologically, it makes sense but ughhh.

Sakurai looked at all of us praying for a Smash Bros character reveal.

And he looked down and said "no."

But here's Maid Garchomp kawaii~~~!

FSLink

Banned
I hate that scans can't be posted here.

I just want to see the scans. ;-;

Only the cover's been leaked anyway so far. It's not like it's hard to find if you really want to see it.

Damn. Rock / Ice must take the cake for worst typing in the game.Poison did. We don't need to make Bullet Punch Scizor or Meteor Mash / Bullet Punch Metagross even better. Steel was going to happen because mythologically, it makes sense but ughhh.

Yeah this is just...urgh. Gonna facepalm more if they give Scizor and Metagross good mega evos too. :p

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
2nd form turned out to be true, megamewtwo 2 looks boss, you could say he has....ascended....

Carbonox

Mega Garchomp loooooooooooooooool

Shit can't get more overpowered.

Give me full renders of both Pokemon pls. Wanna see more of this MegaMewTwoTwo.

MegaMewtwo2 is part Fighting.

I guess that makes sense. They touted the incredible Special Attack of OG Mega Mewtwo, so for the other version they could either go for speed, defense or regular Attack. And the chances of a speed or defense boost were simply less likely.

afoni

Banned
Only the cover's been leaked anyway so far. It's not like it's hard to find if you really want to see it.

Well yeah, obviously. Just makes it a whole lot easier for me to refresh here so that I can see new scans as they happen.

Qurupeke

lol The llama dog sounds great. Its ability reduces physical damage, and by "trimming" it changes its appearance according to serebii. Awesome!

DaBoss

Dem rumors are coming true.

Don't they have skin tone options? Or would you like darker?

Because that would be hella sweet

Well I think the brown one would be good enough for me, but I've seen darker skin tones on PSS avatars and wonder if tans are possible. More options would be great for everyone.

Gerogashira knows Jump, Chespin's evo knows Mud Shot and Fennekin's evo knows Psycho Cut and has a split in its tail

Looks like Fennekin will still become Fire/Psychic.

Top Bottom