• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

LeleSocho

Banned
Fossil Pokemon says hi. And like a bunch of others.

a0q0f.png

z9oel.png

NkQho.png

I didn't said that there weren't any (Carracosta and Relicant are some of my favorite pokemanz), i just want more of them... more Water/Ground too.

MikeMyers

So, does anyone here have any plans for Halloween? I'm getting a bunch of friends together tonight to re-watch the Litwick episode (as well as The Fly and Alien, but whatever).

Usually I watch John Carpenter's Halloween (just look at my username haha), but this year a funeral.

We need more Fire/Fighting anyway.

The hell...how in the world does my Haxorus have an attack stat as high as my Infernape and he's 31 freaking levels lower than the ape (Infernape at 90 and Haxorus at 59)?

We need more Fire/Fighting anyway.

The hell...how in the world does my Haxorus have an attack stat as high as my Infernape and he's 31 freaking levels lower than the ape (Infernape at 90 and Haxorus at 59)?

Depends on nature, IVs, EVs and that Haxorus has a 147 base stat for attack while Infernape only has a 104 base stat for attack.

Infernape does suck...thankfully Chimchar and Monferno make up for him.

Rotom should have Psychic/Electric as an evolution...I don't know what appliance he could turn into but he seems like the best fit.

Guys! Guys... Calm down... both Infernape and Blaziken sucks.

image.php

Again it's okay because Monferno and Combusken are so much better. I'm not sure what happened, the designs went from cute, to great to...AUGH! Especially Blaziken. I don't want to say it doesn't look like a Pokemon because Pokemon come in all shapes and forms but it just looks...=/

Mudkip...boy did Deviantart drive that joke into the ground.

He is the worst looking starter but I think it's final evolution isn't too bad looking.

Lots on Non-fighting Pokemon learn Superpower. Hell, in Gen III no Fighting-Type Pokémon learned Superpower. The only Non-Fighting Type Pokémon to learn Close Combat by level up are Zangoose and Staraptor.

I still don't understand why Staraptor has to be part fighting. The attack doesn't have to involve arms or punches...

LeleSocho

Banned
The point being that you don't need Mudkip because Ludicolo will fill your water needs. Grass too I guess. Really makes Fire chicken the obvious choice huh.

my water needs never fill... want to know my team in Sapphire?
Swampert-Wailord-Ludicolo-Kyogre-Salamence-Milotic
and Salamence was there only because of fly, hardly a balanced team but who gives a fuck water is the best type.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Cyndaquil is probably my favorite first-form starter, while Empoleon is probably my favorite last-stage one.

Top Bottom