• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Game Show - First Pokémon Exclusive Event

JoeM86

It has been announced that in Japan on August 17th and 18th, a special showcase will take place at the Tokyo Big Venue called the Pokémon Game Show

This event will allow for players to be among the first to try out Pokémon X & Y, as well the latest Pokémon Tretta arcade game sets and TCG sets.

Entry is free and more details are to be given in August.

This supplements times when Pokémon was heavily focused at shows like the World Hobby Fair

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2013/06/130628_at01.html?a001=news

Entry is free? I can just imagine the lines.

dZsWd1b.jpg

zroid

Banned
I hope I won't be the only one to have thought this was about an actual Pokémon TV Game-Show type of thing

JoeM86

I have actually seen people complain about there being a XY demo here, since "we're all meant to play it at the same time"

Makes me wonder if there'll be a similar effort from the US side to bring something like it, with how TPCi has been keeping us relatively par infowise - a limited demo released over the eShop would be a nice solution, hint hint.

Mr-Joker

Banned
It has been announced that in Japan on August 17th and 18th, a special showcase will take place at the Tokyo Big Venue called the Pokémon Game Show

This event will allow for players to be among the first to try out Pokémon X & Y, as well the latest Pokémon Tretta arcade game sets and TCG sets.

Entry is free and more details are to be given in August.

This supplements times when Pokémon was heavily focused at shows like the World Hobby Fair

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2013/06/130628_at01.html?a001=news

Aw man why couldn't I have been born Japanese. ;_;

I have actually seen people complain about there being a XY demo here, since "we're all meant to play it at the same time"

The "we're all meant to play it at the same time" statement is bull anyway since not everyone is going to play X and Y at launch, well I know I am not going to be able to.

Top Bottom