• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Extended - Jun 13th - Featuring Games from Creative Partners Not Shown in Showcase

Sleepwalker

> be me
> tune in to showcase
> sarah bond: underrepresented developer program games
> Drag fighting game

Im Out GIF

Last edited:

Kacho

I mean, she's been doing these shows a long time and still doesn't know how to be a person on camera.
They had her do a corny speech at the showcase and played inspirational music in the background. You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Pretty blatant with the From copying. My issue with this sort of thing (same with Nioh etc) is it just makes me want to play the real thing.

Lies of P September 19th :messenger_angry: Horrible release date.
I can already predict a potential timeline.

1) Lies of P sells 'below expectations'
2) Studio either downsizes or takes a step back to pivot to a different type of game.
3) After everyone is done with the wave of highly rated AAA fall games, Lies of P suddenly hits a spike in sales winter 2023/2024 at 20 dollars. Articles titled 'amazing soulslike you might have missed now on sale'.
4) It's too late though, and the studio either announces a GAAS game or is completely absorbed into a bigger studio thanks to the publisher, who has made them a 'helper' studio for an MMO or something.
5) Fans look back years later saddened about what happened and asking why there's still no Lies of P 2.

ungalo

Hellblade 2 is laughable. It's so pretentious. And we're just seeing the same trailers and making of for 4 years. Another disaster in the making honestly. All of this just for a walking sim ?

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Hellblade 2 is laughable. It's so pretentious. And we're just seeing the same trailers and making of for 4 years. Another disaster in the making honestly. All of this just for a walking sim ?
Another? I take it you weren't feeling Hellblade 1?

rapid32.5

MS not securing more funding Lies of P is mind-boggling to me. They have no Demons Souls or Bloodborne in their portfolio. And Phil keeps chasing after games nobody cares about.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Oh wow, I didn't know 33 immortals is from the guys who made Spiritfarer.

Talk about a change in tone.

Top Bottom