• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon: Magikarp Jump - Mobile game on staggered release

For leaderboards purposes among your Facebook friends (if you have that linked).

Ah, yeah I'm not using that. I wish the game had better post-game content, like if they had added a bunch of levels to the expert league. I'm not seeing much point in continuing if I'm just going through the Master league over and over. I want to get the last two events and the last three patterns I need, and then I'm done with the game.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
What's the point of being able to increase your JP after you hit 100? By that time you can jump high enough to beat the final league anyways, so I don't get it.
Higher jump than your friends.

I've found out that if you have 105 G JP, and finish the jumping league, you'll get a full support candy. I wonder how much JP you need to get two, lol.
Edit:
According to Reddit:
JP cap: 12.9 T
Motivation Bonus cap: 2500%
Pond Booster cap: 100%

Now we have a new goal in life, and can keep playing the game.

MrBS

Is there a trick to getting event 34 where the guy tries to sell you a Magikarp? It's the only one I haven't seen.
Just got to lose a league match and it will happen at random. I got it relatively quickly. Just lost a match with a 1 JP newbie karp and triggered it.

Still haven't seen a new breed since last time. All training & food maxed, got the pool boost to 78%. Looking forward to being done with this obsession lol.

I'm surprised I held on to the game as long as I did, but I finally uninstalled it. Felt no desire to max everything out or keep going. Feels like a relief.

Banzai

I have all training and food maxed out and the booster at 15%. Time to say goodbye to the +150% coins Karp.
It's really dumb that you need that fake Pikachu for an event. It basically does the same thing as regular Pikachu,right? Only need that event and one more pattern and I'm done.

Syn23

I have all training and food maxed out and the booster at 15%. Time to say goodbye to the +150% coins Karp.
It's really dumb that you need that fake Pikachu for an event. It basically does the same thing as regular Pikachu,right? Only need that event and one more pattern and I'm done.
It does the same but it gives more JP. If maxed out it gives roughly 3x.

I've got all the events and I'm missing one pattern.
I've all training maxed and I'm working on food. I'm at ~+2100% exp.
I think I'll stop playing when I'll get the last pattern.

Soule

I stopped playing a few months ago. So there will be no further updates to the game from here? I think I'll get to the end for completions sake but it's kinda sad to think that's it... now that I've said that I'm sure after grinding a bunch I'll change my opinion haha

JoeM86

I stopped playing a few months ago. So there will be no further updates to the game from here? I think I'll get to the end for completions sake but it's kinda sad to think that's it... now that I've said that I'm sure after grinding a bunch I'll change my opinion haha

Yeah, Version 1.3 is the final update

Syn23

I've been playing this game on and off for the last two weeks.
I've reached the JP cap and I think I'm finally done with it.
Everything I'm missing requires diamonds (or a lot of coins), and I'm not buying them.
It was a good run.

magikarpjump_11zisui.png

magikarpjump_09jvs6p.png

magikarpjump_01zpsug.png

magikarpjump_02tfsb6.jpg

magikarpjump_03hus4f.png

magikarpjump_04igs9a.png

magikarpjump_056ssep.jpg

magikarpjump_06o2s13.png

magikarpjump_07cas3g.png

magikarpjump_08cls8d.png

magikarpjump_128us1k.jpg