• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon S15 is now (partly) on the 3DS eShop for free

Cybersai

Banned
Cilan was the one part of BW I actually liked.

Although it might be because Brock was such a terrible character in DP that I was glad to see him gone.

Village

At least Serena is a good character, unlike Iris and her "ASH UR A KID LOL" line which is fucking annoying.

Doesn't she kind of have the right? Ash is well, and Idiot.

And she becomes the Dragon Champ with in her childhood if the games are anything to go by.

She did a thing.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Doesn't she kind of have the right? Ash is well, and Idiot.

And she becomes the Dragon Champ with in her childhood if the games are anything to go by.

She did a thing.

Problem is that Ash received a downgrade in BW. If Iris tries that shit on Sinnoh Ash or XY Ash she'd be eating dirt.

Also game Iris =/= anime Iris. Game Iris is actually modest.

zeopower6

BW is really good though tbh... at least in terms of animation and such. ;_; Sarah Natochenny does a better job with Ash after DP.

The original season was 'okay' but it really wasn't that great. :/

Robin64

Why hasn't Ash aged? Seriously. Even within the story, he's had many many years of adventures at this point...

Is Brock back yet?

Also, they need to bring Misty back and get the original voice actors for the 3. Also, get rid of those other awful friends that Ash has.

*Cries* I miss my childhood.

Top Bottom