• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Sun/Moon Leak Discussion Thread

don't count on it

also people need to stop equating feminine features and female Pokémon. that shit is sexist and dumb.

Of course not. I support transgender, but what I'm pointing out is that its sexist is not having a starter having the probability of being mostly female sex for once. All the starter pokemon have been male so far, regardless of feminine or masculine gender features.

nje3EHe.png

Is this new?

Well, after nearly 20 years and playing every game (except B&W2) I guess it's finally time I pick a grass type Pokemon.

Illucio

Banned
Something is up with Marshadow I wonder if that long shadowy ultra beast or the giant shadow crab is its evolution?
Because the crab is the last alchemy symbol needed to make the deep theory behind Pokémon Sun and Moon plausible.

So if my count is right (and it may not be, I'm overtired)
70 New Pokemon
17 Alolan Forms
8 UBs

People won't be happy about that probably but all the designs are great.

Wimpod's evo is a monster.

Wimpods evolution is horrifying

Wimpod's evo is a fucking baller. And those Ultra Beasts are some freakazoids, I love it.

I think I found a staple water type Pokémon for my meta and in game team moving foward. I knew that little bugger was going to evolve into a beast!

Man... this gen is fucking amazing! I love it.

Kommo-o
Silvally
Alolan Muk
Wimpod evo
I need to find out about that bubble crab
Rowlet

I'm really impressed with Wimpod evo. So many future play threws.

Neiteio

I love what I'm seeing!

Wimpod's evo, Salandit's evo, Morelull's evo, the anchor, the new crab, the sea flower, etc. All amazing!

Is Litten's final form confirmed to be Fire/Dark? Are the UBs confirmed to be usable? And where's the dolphin??

Ultra Beasts could have to do with creating the league.

Maybe each challenge overcoming one and catching them will be the foundation for a gym of a particular type. Each can be the begging of a training technique or provide a history for their league. I feel they will be connected to the main story in a unique way, especially with that many of them. It may replace Gym badges in the game.

Nightbird

So if my count is right (and it may not be, I'm overtired)
70 New Pokemon
17 Alolan Forms
8 UBs

People won't be happy about that probably but all the designs are great.

I'm actually pretty okay with this tbh.

But i don't think UB's are catchable. Not with how the other ones look like

TDLink

So this confirms 78 new pokemon 17 Alola forms.

No, this isn't everything. Some officially confirmed Alola forms were't in that vid (like Sandshrew). Ash Greninja wasn't in that vid. Apparently confirmed Alola Doduo line isn't in that vid.

MegaMelon

So are Gamefreak incompetent or do they just not care anymore? This is the oras demo all over again.

Wimpods evo is badass. A shame mimikyu appears to be single stage.

Really interested in the legendary pre evos and marshadow.

Hmm, at first I didn't want to be spoiled, but I probably won't be playing this game anytime soon and I never witnessed leaks for a game that wasn't a fighter, so this can be a new experience for me.

Kinsei

Banned
Despite my negativity I must say that I love both stages of the diving beetle, Salandit's evo, Wimpod's evo, and the anchor + wheel Pokemon.

I'm iffy on the anemone's evo, but I can see it growing on me.

Top Bottom