• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Police: Man Caught Masturbating At Drive-Thru, Outside Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSweeley

Link: http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/07/13/indecent-exposure/

July 13, 2017

Police have arrested a 24-year-old man accused of masturbating while going through a drive-thru, and while outside a Wal-Mart.

Dylan Robert Whelchel has been charged with three counts of indecent exposure for the incidents.

Police began investigating back on June 29, after officers were called to the Wal-Mart located in the 8100 block of Ritchie Highway in Pasadena.

A woman told responding officers that she was walking in the parking lot, when a small, red car pulled up next to her.

She then noticed the male driver had his penis exposed and was masturbating. After the man saw that the woman had noticed him, he drove away.

Then, on Wednesday, the Anne Arundel County Police Department was again called about an indecent exposure, this time at Java Divas, located in the 8300 block of Ritchie Highway in Pasadena.

A female employee said that a man driving a small, red car had pulled into the drive-thru.

When she looked into the car, she saw that the male driver had his penis exposed and was masturbating. He then drove away, but the employee was able to get the vehicle’s tag number for police.

The employee said this same man had also done this back in May, but they did not report it to police.

F34R

We had to arrest a guy doing it in a tree!! I pulled rank and had the two PFC officers get him down and process him lol.

____

He did this.

BUT, I always wonder in cases like this where they can't "prove" you did it other than an eye witness who could be lying....how do they just charge the guy?

Like say I just felt like calling the police right now and saying I saw one of my co-workers whacking off in the drive thru...and I have his tag number. Would they pursue it and charge the guy?

Raptomex

Didn't even zip up. Just drove away.
ptacab.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
We don't really need a thread for every example of public exposure. There's not much to say here, other than, "Ew."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom