• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I've been to most of them -- it's usually a bunch of stuff that isn't all that exciting but you might find one or two that are worth considering if you don't have them already. There will definitely be a line. I missed out on a Moss Mononoke by 1 person at the first one they did back when it was out of the South Lamar Alamo store.. very depressing.

So it sounds like the selection is nothing like their Black Friday flat file sale, then?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale at Bottleneck Gallery, Tuesday, 2/21, at 12pm EST.

TRqrj2Z.jpg
"Guardians of the Galaxy" by Guilliame Morellec
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$40

IronRinn

E'rybody gettin' in on those Mystery Tubes.

THE OFFER:
$50 (+ shipping) gets you THREE 18x24 screenprinted posters + a bonus miniprint

THE NITTY GRITTY:
• there is at least one of every poster from the header image available.

• there are more posters available than what is pictured in the header image.

• a few 12x36 posters will be sprinkled in the pool.

• see below for a sample of the bonus miniprints. some are screenprinted handbills, some are digital handbills, some are 11x14 digitally printed miniposters.

• i'm trying to keep this REALLY fair. i've created a ranking system that should help ensure all tubes are equally weighted.

• no requests for specific screenprints or miniprints will be honored.

• no, there will not be any steamboat willie or monsters inc. posters offered.

• sale will start midday EST on wednesday, november 22 at strongstuffshop.

• tubes will begin shipping 2 weeks after the sale.

BigHow

Neo Member
On sale at Bottleneck Gallery, Tuesday, 2/21, at 12pm EST.

"Guardians of the Galaxy" by Guilliame Morellec
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$40

Damn, sold out in one minute. I had one carted, but it sold out while I was checking out. :(

teeg

Missed on that Guardians of the Galaxy print. Really liked the look of it. If anyone grabbed one and changes their mind I'd be interested in it.

BigHow

Neo Member
Fastest sellout for them in a while.

Edit: Also, no more holding in your cart, so keep that in mind going forward.

Ooof - no more holding in the cart once you enter the checkout process is rough. Totally didn't realize that and took too much time once I got past that first checkout button.

Meier

So it sounds like the selection is nothing like their Black Friday flat file sale, then?

I think I saw on Mondo Trader that someone got a Thing print at this. I drove by after the Man City game ended and the line was probably at least 100-200 deep even before it opened so I didn't bother to stop.

SeanC

I love how one of my favorite films of all time seems to just get the most boring prints possible.

I don't know, I think you get that in a nice matted frame it could be really striking.

But I have to pass, going for the mystery tube sale today.

IronRinn

Not a bad print but not something I need.

Who's going to set up the Rory Kurtz The Third Man commission?
Jonathan Burton would be better.

IronRinn

Tomorrow, Thursday, February 23rd on Mondo:

Captain America: Civil War (Regular Edition) by Tyler Stout. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 750, $65

Captain America: Civil War (Variant Edition) by Tyler Stout. 24" x 36" screen print. Numbered edition of 325, $110

Captain America: Civil War (Vibranium Metal Edition) by Tyler Stout. 24" x 36" screen print on metal. Numbered edition of 80, $350

Browny

Banned
That's going to be brutal. Absolute carnage of the highest order.

Edit: actually, 750 for the superior regular? I might actually try...

lol

IronRinn

That's going to be brutal. Absolute carnage of the highest order.

Edit: actually, 750 for the superior regular? I might actually try...

lol
Just remember, Stout gets somewhere around half of each run for his lotto, so less than 750 drop tomorrow.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Love the colors on the reg. Stout's metallic blues look fantastic in person. Also, tomorrow is gonna be brutal.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
What a twist!: https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/new-poster-release-captain-america-civil-war-by-tyler-stout
Mondo said:
There will be a limit of 1 VERSION OF THE POSTER PER PERSON. You will be able to buy the regular, variant or metal. Purchasing more than one version is not allowed, and orders violating this policy will be cancelled.

Any one know if these are worth going to? I'm not turned off by a $200 poster and it's only 3.5 miles from my apartment, I can just bike on over (no car). I'm thinking of it.

No posters. Just original art. Still awesome. I'd definitely go.

ohkay

I don't know whether it's a better idea to go for the reg because there's more of them or the variant, because most will probably go for the reg

Top Bottom