• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Need some advice, y'all.

I've got a regular edition Ansin Ghost in the Shell. I really like the design, but it's a bit too geeky/nerdy/out there for me to want to hang on my wall, so I'm looking to sell or trade it.

I'm having trouble gauging its worth. The ebay prices have been outrageous recently ($400-500+), but the deals actually conducted on expressobeans have been considerably lower ($200-300ish). I have an offer for a Whalen Wall-E (which I've been looking for) + $180. Should I be looking for a better deal, or am I putting too much stock in potentially inflated ebay value?

Add me to the list.

Re: GitS
Ebay is always going to be overpriced compared to individual niche-focused collector sites. Just like the BST thread on gaf will have better prices for games, the dedicated fan is looking for deals while ebay will attract many more uninformed sales.
I personally bought my foil edition shortly after the fact and paid less than your quoted normal edition ebay prices. I would attribute the price increase to the new movie. If you want more money go for ebay.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale at Bottleneck tomorrow, 3/14, at 12pm EST.

AQ3uOTQ.png
Martin Ansin's variant cover for Action Comics #50
Fine art giclee
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$45

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Might be a good idea to just make a Google document and put all interested parties on the list so that the thread doesn't become overwhelmingly cluttered.

Luderico

Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 14th on Mondo: Ghost in the Shell by Becky Cloonan.

18" x 24" screen print. Numbered edition of 275, $45

18" x 24" screen print with glow in the dark ink. Numbered edition of 150, $65

Hmmm was expecting somethin different. Just not for me. Still the Ansin at the top.

Trevelyan

Banned
Might be a good idea to just make a Google document and put all interested parties on the list so that the thread doesn't become overwhelmingly cluttered.
I'll do this once I hear more from him. He said he would be in contact with me later this month. So yeah, to all those interested, hang tight, I'll be updating when I have more info.

Trevelyan

Banned
Sorry for the DP, I'm also having Glaubinger work on a Super Metroid piece, but I could open it up for him to sell if anyone here is interested in that as well.(yes, I have a bad and expensive habit of getting art commissioned).

Glassboy

Sorry for the DP, I'm also having Glaubinger work on a Super Metroid piece, but I could open it up for him to sell if anyone here is interested in that as well.(yes, I have a bad and expensive habit of getting art commissioned).
That would be rad. I really like his Holy grail poster. I'm in if you have another spot

Top Bottom