• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Apologies if this has already been posted, this Tomer Hanuka print is up for sale for another hour or so

garden_print72.jpg

http://thanuka.com/prints/spring

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Filthy Slug's favorite artist, Thomas Danthony, has two new art prints up in his shop:

"Mont Saint Michel" 400 x 500 mm giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, ‎€80

"Mezencl" 400 x 500 mm giclée print. Signed and numbered edition of 150, ‎€80

Good lord at that "stick in some snow." for $100. It inspires such calmness and serenity. I will hang it above my toilet.

POSITIVE EDIT: I may be able to PB for the Pan's Labyrinth event. Not sure how strict it'll be, but if anybody needs a titled version, I can try for ya :).

LaneDS

Should have been by Ash Thorp (of GAF MGS commission fame)- who I noticed via Facebook actually got to work as one of the three (I think) concept designers for the movie. I thought that was really neat considering he seemed like an absolute huge fan of the property (and if nothing else, the visuals in that movie seem pretty great).

Edit: also someone sell me an Ansin foil pls

Trevelyan

Banned
Hey all, for those interested in a Breath of the Wild piece by Chris Koehler, can you shoot me a PM if you're interested?

Looking to see how much interest there is so I can give you a estimate on cost if there's enough interest.

LaneDS

Holy shit, I haven't paid attention to prices in a long time, but I had no idea the regular was going for so much now

Guessing there's some movie release inflation going on but I also expect it to stay pricey.

Hey all, for those interested in a Breath of the Wild piece by Chris Koehler, can you shoot me a PM if you're interested?

Looking to see how much interest there is so I can give you a estimate on cost if there's enough interest.

You mean Thornley, right?

I know it's not very expensive, but one of my favorite souvenirs from Disney are these Attraction Poster Calendars that are perforated so when the month passes you can take it off the calendar and you are left with a 12x18 print.

tDpfKny.jpg

Glassboy

I traded Stout's Let the Right One In for a GitS foil back after it released...looking like that gamble paid off.
Yeah we got lucky during the first Mondo con. We missed out on screening tickets so we waited in line for 5 hours hoping they would let us in the theater. Luckily they did and I ended up with two posters since my girlfriend was with me. Definitely poster of the con and top 10 Mondo imo. Such a stunning print to see in person

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Haven't been following the drama. What led up to the Travis County flat file sale?

They skipped out on paying a printer and got sued.

If at one point that Roman goober had employees, I'd love to hear their perspective on how wild all that gallery's nonsense was.

Unless that stuff sells way above face there's no way Half and Half is getting their due from this auction. Sure do hate Odd City but
I'd still like one of those Black Ceasars

Filthy Slug

T Stout Civil War lotto is up on his site. Gonna keep the 0-4/5 steak alive!

Risible

I went in on two copies of Hamilton by Karl Fitzgerald hoping to give them as Christmas gifts - yes, I know, expecting a commission to end on the time they said they would is madness :).

My son is going away to college soon and now I'm not sure what to do with them. Looking to see if anyone wants in on the commission - you would just pay me what I've paid so far and take my spot(s).

Art is done, just waiting on printing. PM me if interested.

Filthy Slug

The colors on the Civil War reg are fantastic. Spidey especially really comes through in that version.

Filthy Slug

Finally won a Stout lottery! Torn between the standard and the variant though....

Regularrrrr. The blues are fantastic and does a much better job of splitting the two sides visually.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Really digging the Kevin Wilson Totoro prints on HCG from Wondercon but can't decide on the original or variant.

IronRinn

Forgot to mention I was away the second half of the week, so post anything you see. On mobile, but Gabz "Force Awakens" up Bottleneck today at 12pm ET. Timed regular edition, Variant of 250.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Forgot to mention I was away the second half of the week, so post anything you see. On mobile, but Gabz "Force Awakens" up Bottleneck today at 12pm ET. Timed regular edition, Variant of 250.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens by Gabz
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered timed edition
$50

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Variant by Gabz
Screen print
24 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 250
$60

Wish Gabz did a Rogue One print.

Trevelyan

Banned
For everyone on the Koehler Breath of the Wild Commisson - do you all have FB? I figure it might be easier just to set up a FB group, or I can email you all if you'd prefer that. I've quickly come to find out that GAF PM system is severely limited =p

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Another James Jean timed edition coming up:
They will be made available for 24 hours starting at 8:00 AM PDT on Monday, April 10 and ending at 7:59 AM PDT on Tuesday, April 11.

Image size: 20 7/8″ tall × 18 1/2″ wide
Paper size: 23 1/2″ tall × 20 1/2″ wide
Printed on archival 310 gsm 100% cotton-rag paper with archival pigment-based ink
Embossed chop
Signed and numbered by James Jean
Release date: April 10th, 2017
Price: $200

Vyrance

For everyone on the Koehler Breath of the Wild Commisson - do you all have FB? I figure it might be easier just to set up a FB group, or I can email you all if you'd prefer that. I've quickly come to find out that GAF PM system is severely limited =p

FB sounds good to me, its pretty much what I use for joining a lot of commission groups.

Glassboy

Yeah I have fb

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport

FB is fine with me

I went in on two copies of Hamilton by Karl Fitzgerald hoping to give them as Christmas gifts - yes, I know, expecting a commission to end on the time they said they would is madness :).

My son is going away to college soon and now I'm not sure what to do with them. Looking to see if anyone wants in on the commission - you would just pay me what I've paid so far and take my spot(s).

Art is done, just waiting on printing. PM me if interested.

pm sent

Top Bottom