• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post stories of cheesers online....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
OMG, I played this dude called KillaAKB (that should have been the first clue lol) and he was complete CHEEZE. He never punted, had 100 yds rushing with Vick at the half and onside kicked most of his kickoffs even before I started blowing him out. He also paused till his time limit ran out trying to get me to quit. I won 42 to 21 but it was annoying as hell. The amazing thing is that this is the only cheeser I've played so far.

PS: He even broke the qb rushing record (he had 196 yds) lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
heh I played someone like that called GrizzLe or something,he quit on me after all his cheesy shit didnt work...thank god Sega actually gave me the win for a change.

All he would do is call no huddle running plays and always go for it on 4th down :|

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
The good news this year is that none of the cheezers seem to be coming away with easy wins..

no more punting the ball up your deep snappers ass, no more making an offensive linemean your place kicker for the easy onside kick recovery.. and they got rid of the old 'keep quitting the game over and over again' trick. So far the only think that works is the QB scramble.. but that far from ensures a win.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I played a guy on NCAA (he used Miami of course) in the OT drill. He got sacked on the first play after dropping back 25 yards and quit. Quit the OT drill after one play! Mind boggling.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I ran into a cheese last night, he was using the Browns, I don't recall his name. All he did was run with the QB out of the a 2RB, 1TE, 2WR set. Since I picked up on what he was doing, I started spreading my D-Line and blitzing my MLB and Strong Side LB in the middle to cover where my D-Line wasn't. That pretty much destroyed him, don't get me wrong there was plays on the field for him to make but just 90% of the cheesers in the world he couldn't read Defenses.

ShadowRed

Banned
Watch out for JaysPatriots or JayPatriots. Every fucking other play literaly he would pause and replay the play. Didn't know how to use the controls so he could never get the vantage that he want. Got pissed at the end of the game and DCed.

Ramirez

I played someone that used the Phins,can't remember his name (MarkyMark or something),he would line up in a big formation every time and just hand it to Ricky and abuse the truck button.I watched Ricky break about 80 tackles through out the game before I finally said fuck it and quit.

I would never quit in a legit game,but when you run the same play every down and on Defense he used a Bear and blitzed about 7 people everytime,its just no fun and Ill be damned if Im gonna try to play through it,meh.

Ramirez

Well I just played someone who threw nothing but bombs to Heap and he completed every one of them,double coverage,me controlling a defender,didn't matter.I keep telling myself I ain't gonna play people I don't know but I always end up playing them.

This game can be such bullshit if you don't attempt to play a realistic game,ugh -_-

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
seems that alot of people are using the colts now.. they will have their 'favorite' team at default and then switch to the colts.. a TON of people are starting to do that. Then they line up 5 wide and just chunk the ball downfield Harrison. and like the little bitch that he is will catch it even if I bracket his candy ass.. GRRRR.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ramirez said:
Well I just played someone who threw nothing but bombs to Heap and he completed every one of them,double coverage,me controlling a defender,didn't matter.I keep telling myself I ain't gonna play people I don't know but I always end up playing them.

This game can be such bullshit if you don't attempt to play a realistic game,ugh -_-

Even when you try to play a realistic game it ends up shit most of the time.

ShadowRed

Banned
hgplayer1 said:
so are you guys leaving feedback on their playstyles?

How do you do that? I've couldn't find it in the after game menu. Also what's to stop a cheezer from rating a good play badly.

Ramirez

You have to go to your friends list after you play them and then hit the R trigger and it brings their name up...

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I just "played" this guy on the OT drill in NCAA twice on quick game, where you don't see who you're playing until you get to the team selection screen. Each time, I won the toss and went on defense first. Each time, he took the snap and immediately ran backwards to his own endzone and slid for a safety. Game over. And he's the #10 ranked player on Live! WTF?

ShadowRed

Banned
Man just played the King Cheezer. Guy named ZDub619. Fucker starts out choosing the patriots, I knew right there this was going to be a BS game. He runs Super Dillion every fucking play, knocking my men over on after one like ten pins. He gets to the 3 years line with 4 downs and I stop him on every one of them, the last play being me manually tackling Dillion for a loss. 3rd quarter, it's 3 - 7 with me up, he decides to start throwing. He finally gets one to connect and starts running hurry up and continues to move down the field. He has two men open and hes moving the ball like 15 yards at a time after the 4th time he gets to the 4 yard line. After each fucking completed pass he would pause and spin the camera around his reciver, zooming in and pulling back the camera. Again he has 4 downs and I stuff him 3 times straight, the 4th time he gets lucky and scores. OK I say he won't score again. Later on in the game I'm up 13 -10 he tries that BS hurry up off the same fucking play he did earlier. I called a zone D and manualy assigned man coverage to the two guys who would alway be open. One guy was alway in a group so aslong as I had one man defender on him he would either tip the ball or hold the guy up if he completed for my other defenders to stop him for a far less gain, then if he was alone. That left the other guy who i would cover underneath while the comp was on top. For the mmost part it worked, but the on occassion the crappy as lag that SEGA put in when you go to block/intercept would screw me over. At anyrate this time I stop his little game at the 50 rather than 5. Little over two minutes left I get the ball and again SEGA tries to fuck me. I ran the same play 3 time. An up and out, every fucking time my man was wide open and every fucking time he let the ball bounce off his hands. Then the little jackass I was playing would pause the game and swivel and zoom the replay of my guy dropping the ball. I punt and he gets the ball back. Tries the same old run Dillion crap. Gets a first down, then I stuff his ass. Jackass goes back to plan B and tries to run the same old pass play over and over without calling a huddle. I kill that drive afet 5 plays and now I have the ball with 51 seconds. I call the same play I had called tmy other drive, the one where the guy dropped the ball 3 times straight, and he fucking catches it this time and I score. I decide to be a dickhead and pan and zoom the replay like he did all game. I line up for the firld goal and the guy starts running off sides. I'm like fucking A this motherfucker isn't going to do this shit to me. Then fucking SEGA comes to the rescue. I get a prompt telling me that my opponet has had too many consecutive penalies do you want to quiet and recieve the win. I was like HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!!! DICKHEAD OWNED!!!! Anyhow stay away from ZDub619.

ShadowRed

Banned
OK I'm pretty much done playing none GA people. Just had a game against a guy named Bustafree, lol, yeah right. I think he was the guy I played last night. This time he chose the Tampa and again I knew what this was going to be about. His first drive all Alstot knocking my defenders over like bowling pins. I'm not worried because I have a fix for this kind of cheezer. His next drive I shut down Alstot and he goes to the exact same play that the guy I played last night called. I shut that down after one or two gains then he does something different. He calls a Flea flicker and beats me for a score. I'm like cool he has 3 plays in his play book now. All the while he's doing the pan and zoom crap the guy did last night. Anyhow I come back and pull within 2 when SEGA decides that I've had too much fun. My last 2 possessions I throw 8 times and all 8 times my man is wide fucking open and it bounces off his hands. My next to last drive ended with 2:00 mins on the clock and he's on my 10 yard line. I stuff his ass 3 plays in a row. On 4th he falls over the goal line while my man is holding his feet. I get the ball back with 58 seconds and on the 20 and suddenly SEGA decide that the receivers can catch. Not only that but they are catching in double triple coverage now. I get to his ten yard line before the time runs out. What a cheezy motherfucker.

Cloudy

Banned
I've played like 10 non-GA simballers and added them all to my buddylist but everyone else has been cheese. Don't forget to give them bad feedback and vote them as "No Sim" anytime you play those assclowns....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom