• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your backlog list!

badblue

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

I got too many to list here at the moment.

Due to health challenges the last year I've rarely had strength enough to hold my Steam Deck since I got it. It sure is fun to buy games for though.

Translation, like 98% of my steam library is unplayed. I'm a sucker for bundles.

I'm just now making a dent in my switch library the last 6 months.

I keep buying stuff I'm interested in, though. Helps me have hope of recovering.

(Prescription ativan addict, crippling GAD and extreme intolerance of sound)

Currently it's 261 Essential games and 194 from the Extra and Premium tiers. There are still some PS3 and Vita games among these.
Steam, EGS and gog maybe another 200+, EGS freebies constantly and buying some big humble bundles add to it, while I hardly play on PC anymore. Without Now becoming the new Plus I might have managed to get my Essentials backlog down, but now it's hopeless, which is no real problem, I just play those games leaving the service with priority and if there is time left, I tackle whatever interests me most.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
- Elden Ring (playing every now and then, going towards the end by now)

- South Park: Stick of Truth (will finish today)

- Baldur’s Gate 3 (stopped playing because I find it too overloaded but I watching a LetsPlay now and find it very entertaining)

- Cyberpunk 2077 (will tackle once I’m done with Elden Ring)

- Pharaoh: A New Era (dunno if I’ll ever complete it, can’t bring myself to take it off my backlog and can’t bring myself to sit down and play it)

That’s it.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Well I’d need to go back to my zx spectrum days and move forward so it’s impossible.

Bond007

Well it's more like 20 when you include the other games I'll probably add to the list. And nearly 100 about 12 months ago but I got to work!

Tbf I "own" hundreds of games through PS Plus and premium but I've no intention of ever playing them. Do you actually want to play all yours?

Then fuck off! My problem is I'm in the mood for every game on my list and probably more.

Sounds like your problem asshole.

Humdinger

I don't like big backlogs, either in games or books. When the backlog gets too big, I start to think, "I should get to that." It starts to feel like an obligation rather than a pleasure. So I try to keep my backlogs small.

For games, my backlog looks like this:
  • Hogwarts Legacy
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Ceadeus

Gold Member
Yeah I literally was like nah not buying the extra SSD CBA and on my PS4 I was the same CBA swapping them. I'm just so lazy when it comes to gaming.
What's crazy to me is that game like Call of Duty are 170gb. That absolutely colossal..

Jigsaah

Gold Member
You guys are never gonna finish your backlog.

I won't either.
Halo Infinite - sure Jan
Days Gone - No shot
Horizon Forbidden West - instantly backlogged after realizing how boring it was and how much Aloy wouldn't shut the fuck up
MW3 Campaign - I just can't
Zelda Breath of the Wild - my old hands can't take it...need to buy a Pro controller.
Xenochronicles 3 - bored to tears

Alpha Male

I'm doing really well actually - if you dont count all the strategy games I've bought for the Deck OLED that I got a few months ago.

I make the effort to be able to mostly keep up with current releases so I don't fall too far behind. Older games get much less priority of course.

Metro Exodus (playing now)
Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty DLC (next)
Watch Dogs 2 (this summer)
Talos Principle 2
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (will play on Switch 2)

And then all these for the Deck:

Stellaris
Endless Space 2
Total War Warhammer 2
Total War Medieval 2 (playing now)
Total War Rome 2
Homeworld Remastered
Galactic Civilizations IV
Warhammer 40K Battle Sector
Warno
Warhammer Red Dragon
Steel Division 2

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I'm doing really well actually - if you dont count all the strategy games I've bought for the Deck OLED that I got a few months ago.

I make the effort to be able to mostly keep up with current releases so I don't fall too far behind. Older games get much less priority of course.

Metro Exodus (playing now)
Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty DLC (next)
Watch Dogs 2 (this summer)
Talos Principle 2
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom (will play on Switch 2)

And then all these for the Deck:

Stellaris
Endless Space 2
Total War Warhammer 2
Total War Medieval 2 (playing now)
Total War Rome 2
Homeworld Remastered
Galactic Civilizations IV
Warhammer 40K Battle Sector
Warno
Warhammer Red Dragon
Steel Division 2
Stellaris I see you're a man of culture.

Btw you don't finish Stellaris...In Soviet Russia, Stellaris finish you.

Kings Field

I had about 60 or so but I trimmed the fat. Once I’m done with Dragons Dogma 2 this is the list:

1. Witcher 3
2. Skyrim
3. Stalker trilogy
4. Blue Dragon
5. lost Odyssey
6. Mass Effect Andromeda
7. Sonic Frontiers
8. Mass Effect Legendary Edition

This isn’t counting my steam deck games and is what I plan on playing next on Ps5/Series X

TwiztidElf

Just finished Yakuza8 (friggen awesome). Playing through FF7Rebirth now (also friggen awesome). With Balatro and Pocket Card Jockey on the side.

Official backlog:
Persona 4 Golden (about half way through).
Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty DLC
Splatoon 3 - Side Order DLC

I could easily add the two below to the list, but I haven't bought them so they don't count.
Come to think of it, with Stellar Blade, Paper Mario and SMTV all dropping soon, the below probably won't get a look in anyhow. Maybe later in the year.
Balders Gate 3
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk

Kerotan

I had about 60 or so but I trimmed the fat. Once I’m done with Dragons Dogma 2 this is the list:

1. Witcher 3
2. Skyrim
3. Stalker trilogy
4. Blue Dragon
5. lost Odyssey
6. Mass Effect Andromeda
7. Sonic Frontiers
8. Mass Effect Legendary Edition

This isn’t counting my steam deck games and is what I plan on playing next on Ps5/Series X

A big factor in completing a backlog is whether or not you'll be playing the dlcs for games. They can add a lot of hours and unusually buy complete editions.

PSVR2: Horizon, RE7, RE8, GT7, Starwars
PS5: Ghosts of Tsushima, FFR7:Rebirth
XSX: Armored Core 6
Switch: Bloodstained, Xenoblade 1

There's more but when I think of backlog these come to mind.

Last edited:

Humdinger

You guys are never gonna finish your backlog.

I won't either.
Halo Infinite - sure Jan
Days Gone - No shot
Horizon Forbidden West - instantly backlogged after realizing how boring it was and how much Aloy wouldn't shut the fuck up
MW3 Campaign - I just can't
Zelda Breath of the Wild - my old hands can't take it...need to buy a Pro controller.
Xenochronicles 3 - bored to tears

I guess people have different ideas of what "backlog" means. For me, a "backlog" is a list of games I own and want to play someday.

If I buy a game and then decide I don't want to play it, then that game is no longer in my "backlog." It is gone -- deleted, sold, or otherwise crossed off the list. It's not a part of my backlog anymore.

Last edited:
A couple of these are replays. This is a list of 45 games i feel are pretty necessary to play according to my taste and just being an enthusiast in general. It used to be around 100 but then i just said f it one day and slashed titles left and right off of it

qz3Sfml.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom