• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your WoW character gear here

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Jupiter,

How is it like playing a high level mage? I'm rerolling but haven't decided on a new class yet. I initially wanted to be priest, but the priests are all crying about the new patch and how they suck and they are becoming more useless (sounds a lot like the warriors, which is scary). Mages seem to be crying also because Blink and Arcane Missilve have many problems. Plus the cloth-ies are gank-bait on a PvP server, right? My third option is Orc Rogue which seems to have been uber before and the patch has buffed them even more.

Jupiter

Blink could be better, Don't use arcane missiles that much, mostly fire. For Questing, they are pretty good. I've soloed mostly, have only needed to group for elite mobs. In PvP, I don't know if its me or what, but the only way I have a chance is if I get the jump on them or if i'm with other players. If I get hit without knowing, I'm pretty much dead after that.

Eggo said:
Jupiter,

How is it like playing a high level mage? I'm rerolling but haven't decided on a new class yet. I initially wanted to be priest, but the priests are all crying about the new patch and how they suck and they are becoming more useless (sounds a lot like the warriors, which is scary). Mages seem to be crying also because Blink and Arcane Missilve have many problems. Plus the cloth-ies are gank-bait on a PvP server, right? My third option is Orc Rogue which seems to have been uber before and the patch has buffed them even more.

My friend is a 52 priest. They are insanely powerful. The fear changes do little to change this fact. Mind control hasn't been touched. Nothing has been changed in their shadow form. Priests are an insane class all around, and I don't get why I don't see more them on the pvp server. My alt is going to be a priest.

And just a FYI. People cry like babies every patch. When the Paladin changes (talents, and judgement + seal combos) went in during Open Beta everyone cried that the Paladin was now worthless and weak. No, they turned out to be one of the most powerful classes in the game.

p.s. Blizzard won't leave Mortal Strike in its current form.

.hacked

wow01.jpg

wow02.jpg

me and my horse at 40

Eggo

GameFan Alumnus
Ever since the patch, my wowreader hasn't worked. Do I have to download a new version of it?

Top Bottom