• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Ranger star charged with Murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie7

Banned
70213073.jpg

ricardo-median-power-rangers.jpg

Medina who played red ranger in Wild Force has been charged for Murder after killing roommate last year with sword which he claimed was in self defense. It seems prosecutor don't believe him.

http://deadline.com/2016/01/power-rangers-actor-murder-charge-ricardo-medina-la-da-1201683059/

Almost a year after Josh Sutter died from a sword stabbing, Ricardo Medina was picked up today by the L.A. Sheriff’s department for the killing of his then roommate. The former Power Rangers Wild Force star has now been charged with murder by the L.A. County District Attorney’s office. If convicted of the one count, the actor could face from 26-years to life in prison for the death of Sutter on January 31, 2015.

Volimar

They've made so many Power Ranger shows, it's like 5% of the population now, so statistically it had to happen sooner or later.

JoseLopez

Man, this shit is a curse like I remember being sad when someone told me trinny died. Obviously this dude is fucked and deserves to get jailed.

JC Lately

Wild Force was the season that had Forever Red, right? Man that was fun episode. Not necessarily a good one mind you, but definitely fun.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wild Force was the season that had Forever Red, right? Man that was fun episode. Not necessarily a good one mind you, but definitely fun.

Yep. Wild Force had that. With the Beetleborgs as villains, a shitty CGI Serpentara, and Cole winning the day with a flying motorcycle.
And yet it was still better than Gaoranger vs Super Sentai bringing back every Red Ranger... and just having them stand there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom