• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pre-order physical SFV: Arcade Edition and receive 9 bonus costumes

Piccoro

The physical copy will come with a code for 9 bonus costumes, if preordered in the following retailers: Gamestop, Best Buy and EB Games(Canada).

4f71644d57f51ee99171c6ebe55ac100.jpg

b2b58d16d1adea99da40275362e4eec3.jpg

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...zeku-and-more-sports-costumes-available-today

All of these costumes are available to purchase separately right now.
No word if Europe will get a similar promotion.

Shoryuken me if old.

damn I just bought this during the PSN sale. Oh well that's cool I only play a handful of characters. I don't mind paying for some of these costumes.

kunonabi

That actually would have made getting ae the better value proposition instead of just getting everything on deep discount. Still, i wanted to go digital anyway so I guess it doesnt really matter. Should have announced this earlier for everyone else though.

damn I just bought this during the PSN sale. Oh well that's cool I only play a handful of characters. I don't mind paying for some of these costumes.

It works out either way since by buying the game now you can build up FM and buy costumes you want. Rather than waiting and getting a set of costume you may not want 100%.

It works out either way since by buying the game now you can build up FM and buy costumes you want. Rather than waiting and getting a set of costume you may not want 100%.

Nah I play on PC normally but these are premium outfits you cant get these with FM so would have been nice to have on PS4. No biggie I should have just waited to double dip.

Allforce

Can't buy these Premium Costumes with FM. 3.99 a pop.

Which is hilarious because these 9 costumes sold separately are only 4 dollars cheaper than the entire game plus 2 full season passes...

StereoVsn

Can't buy these Premium Costumes with FM. 3.99 a pop.

Which is hilarious because these 9 costumes sold separately are only 4 dollars cheaper than the entire game plus 2 full season passes...
The Arcade Edition is actually pretty decent value from that perspective. I have base SFV and Season 1 so it almost makes sense to get the AE vs these customs plus Season 2 separately and then use all the FM for Season 3, other customs and stages.

Is Arcade Edition going to include everything on disk is is it OG SFV plus download codes?

Piccoro

Is Arcade Edition going to include everything on disk is is it OG SFV plus download codes?

I think Arcade Edition will not come with any extra costumes or stages. It will be just OG SFV with Arcade Mode and every S1 and S2 character unlocked.

StereoVsn

I think Arcade Edition will not come with any extra costumes or stages. It will be just OG SFV with Arcade Mode and every S1 and S2 character unlocked.
It will come with the 9 pre-order costumes in the OP. Then you can use fight money from Vanilla, S1 and S2 on everything else.

kikiribu

I still haven't bought any of the 30th Anniversary costumes. I'm surprised they included this many considering how much they cost individually. I'll double dip.

People still play Melee
It's a bad first post but it's also a joke. Lucebuce is obsessed with SFV, but thanks to GAF's usual sarcasm, it's hard to see when most people are joking. RIP GAF.

The Arcade Edition is actually pretty decent value from that perspective. I have base SFV and Season 1 so it almost makes sense to get the AE vs these customs plus Season 2 separately and then use all the FM for Season 3, other customs and stages.

It is a great deal. Buying Season 3 pass will give you enough potential FM with what it is already in the game for Season 4 for free and some of Season 5. These costumes are also a good addition.

Shin

Banned
That's rather cool, I like 3/9 of those outfits though not sure I want to go psychical.
All my other games are digital only, I'll probably buy them separately (maybe, unsure ATM).

hmmm was planning to double dip on PS4, bummer that Amazon doesn't count though with the prime discount.

Then again Dragon Ball Fighters comes out 10 days after this anyway... will probably just skip altogether and buy whatever complete Ultra edition comes out in a couple years.

toneroni

hmm
Already have SFV digital and haven't played much yet but wanted to start this winter.
Think this might be a decent deal and I guess I could sell the disc afterwards for a few pennies...

Top Bottom