• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Price Error] Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) 9,33 EUR

Tecnniqe

Banned
http://www.chillmo.com/dead-rising-4-deluxe-edition-pc-fuer-933-eur/
In the Swiss Windows Store you can secure your Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) for 10 CHF // 9,33 EUR. You must be 10 computer to a Windows and access the Windows Store there . This gets displayed her the price you have previously change the region to Switzerland ! This is very simple and does not require a restart of the computer. A Swiss address is required if you pay by Paypal or credit card. So before you pay in Paypal before you buy. The game is available for you directly in the Windows Store and can of course only be played on a Windows 10 PC.

Pc Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) for 9,33 EUR

Contents:
- Dead Rising 4
- Season Pass

Note: Notice when buying on Windows 10 computers that the game is bound to the deposited Microsoft account!

You can pay with Paypal.
Im Schweizer Windows Store kann man sich Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) für 10 CHF // 9,33 EUR sichern. Ihr müsst an einem Windows 10 Rechner sein und dort den Windows Store aufrufen. Damit ihr den Preis angezeigt bekommt müsst ihr vorher die Region auf Schweiz umstellen! Das geht sehr einfach und benötigt auch keinen Neustart des Rechners. Dazu ist eine Schweizer Adresse benötigt, wenn ihr mit Paypal oder Kreditkarte bezahlt. Also vorher in Paypal einpflegen, bevor ihr kauft. Das Spiel steht euch danach direkt im Windows Store zum Download zur Verfügung und kann natürlich nur an einem Windows 10 PC gespielt werden.

pc Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition (PC) für 9,33 EUR

Inhalt:
– Dead Rising 4
– Season Pass

Hinweis: Beachtet beim Kauf am Windows 10 Rechner, dass das Spiel an den hinterlegten Microsoft Account gebunden ist!

Bezahlen könnt ihr z.B. mit Paypal.

Trying right now

Edit: when I tried six minutes ago it didn't work. Could be me, could be Microsoft. Not the worst game to lose out on.

Thanks TC!

Tecnniqe

Banned
You need to change Windows 10 region to Switzerland and use the computer store to do it. It works unless they fixed it just as I posted it because I literally just purchased it.

Xando

Bought. Thanks OP.

Hope MS doesn't revoke it.

Still works fine. You need to change your region to switzerland and then open the store app for it to show. Doesn't work on the webstore.

it worked yesterday night
dead_risingupshq.png

shandy706

Worked with my US Acc/PayPal you just need to add a Swiss address but CC probably locked.

Have a suggested address? LOL

I'm at the point I have to add an address!

Edit** Guys...you have to go to the Store built into Windows 10 with your region set to Switzerland.

Have a suggested address? LOL

I'm at the point I have to add an address!

Edit** Guys...you have to go to the Store built into Windows 10 with your region set to Switzerland.

just put random stuff in there
only thing that needs to be correct is a 4 digit zip code

BShadowJ

Just bought, thanks OP.
I went through the built-in Windows Store after changing my region to Switzerland as mentioned and the price was 10CHF. Bought it with Paypal (I'm from Portugal) and used a random address I found when I googled, downloading right now.

shandy706

Hmm, got an error once it tried to bill me.

Said to contact microsoft support to try and complete the transaction. Oh well...lol

Still says $10 on mine.

Edit* Wonder why it didn't work for me...hmmm. I did every step, including the address and region changes.

Ow, thanks. I was just about to buy it.

right now, just microsoft and smaller indie developer are on board with play anywhere
the other bigger publisher are not yet convinced

hopefully this will change in the future and they see benefits doing it, too

kami_sama

Well, Now to check if it sticks.
Will anything happen if I change my region after buying and deleting the address I had to put in?

Top Bottom