• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PRICE ERROR: Pokémon Ultra Sun & Pokémon Ultra Moon Veteran Trainer's Dual Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This one definitely wont be cancelled" Says increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year.

in for another cancellation

Actiss

When I click the pre-order button I get the following error:

"This item is currently unavailable for online purchase. The item was not added to your cart."

Milennia

seems like its already dead, it worked for me 5 minutes ago now when i try just for shits i get an error

im not surprised since they are hot on the heels of the mario error

BasilZero

Of course stuff like this happens when I am at work 👹

Even if they cancel the order , won't they honor you with a gift card of 5 to 10 bucks or something like that?

for people saying they will give free gift cards, they did not give me one for my 2 orders of mario rabbids(one in store, one shipping). The customer service person i talked also seemed annoyed as fuck

Milennia

i feel like even if they dont cancel it initially they can do it later on since its just a pre order

so basically i give them 12$ to hold onto for 2 months with no return lol

Milennia

They don't charge up front so you didn't even do that.

i never use best buy so if its like amazon then plus

btw for those expecting gift cards, i didnt get shit for my mario cancellation, actually i dont know of anyone on this forum who has

EDIT: the entire listing is pulled now

NeonBlack

i never use best buy so if its like amazon then plus

btw for those expecting gift cards, i didnt get shit for my mario cancellation, actually i dont know of anyone on this forum who has

EDIT: the entire listing is pulled now

I did. Was kinda saddened I just didn't get the game.

NeonBlack

how much did they give you, i called maybe 3 times and they all had memos infront of them stating the game was price errored and to not honor any calls

Just $15. When they brought up the pricing error I asked if anything could be done since it wasn't a error on my end.

Milennia

Just $15. When they brought up the pricing error I asked if anything could be done since it wasn't a error on my end.

i should honestly have just pressed it instead of let them read me off their reasoning, the item stated SALE in bold lettering and it was only 50% off its not like it was one of those 100$ S8's which they actually honored lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom