• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Princess Peach: Showtime! – New Trailer Released

I’m not surprised they’re skipping the big February general direct, if that’s what’s happening given the next gen console announcement is likely 8 weeks out. But I don’t see why they wouldn’t just do a Mini Direct like they did in early 2018 to cover off through the first six months on all the Switch stuff. TTYD and Luigi’s Mansion are first half 2024, seems like there’s plenty there to do a 20 minute Mini full of some decent stuff

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Animations don't look great. Luigi's Mansion 3 had more to it, I dunno why they won't give Peach the same treatment the Switch can clearly do.

Doom85

Mario: Bowser’s at it again! Guess I better jump on his head a few times again!
Peach: Or…(pulls out sword and kunai)…we could stab him to death!
Mario:

Super Mario Nintendo GIF
ron burgundy GIF

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Is that the new Peach voice because it sounds super off.
Maybe the Movie Peach VA is doing the voice. I prefer the original Peach voice myself.

Game is day 1 for me. Appetizer before the Dragon's Dogma 2 feast.

Last edited:
Honestly the DS game about her looked way more interesting than this does. Meh.

Can't wait to find out the date for TTYD remake!

Rran

The puzzley stuff looks more interesting to me than the actiony stuff. Or maybe I just have too many bad experiences with 3D brawlers and the like. But it could be good.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Mario: Bowser’s at it again! Guess I better jump on his head a few times again!
Peach: Or…(pulls out sword and kunai)…we could stab him to death!
Mario:

Super Mario Nintendo GIF
ron burgundy GIF
I'd probably buy a Princess Peach game if it let her slaughter her enemies through ruthless violence culminating with her mounting Bowser's head on the wall of her throne room. That would probably be fun.

bender

What time is it?
I'd probably buy a Princess Peach game if it let her slaughter her enemies through ruthless violence culminating with her mounting Bowser's head on the wall of her throne room. That would probably be fun.

Koei Tecmo presents Mushroom Kingdom Warriors.

Robb

Gold Member
Not entirely sure what to make of this. It looks nice, but also simplistic and a bit too busy with all the different mechanics.

Hopefully all of these stages have a lot of thought and variety put into them and it all comes together.

I hope they don't have a bunch of time trial gameplay. I'm not a fan of time based stuff.
If Cowgirl Peach has to rope 20 cows in 20 seconds or fail. I'm going to rage quit and delete.
Do many Nintendo games have timed based stuff? It seems most are challenge optional time based stuff.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I was thinking what if Mario Party was a single player game with a story mode.
That's what I'm seeing here. Nothing wrong with that but you have all the events of a solo Mario Party game...centered around Peach.

Top Bottom