• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"ProjectV1" Mysterious Countdown Website, Reveal In 9 Days.

Camjo-Z

Who..?!

i2geZWReGTpED.gif

Fuck this.

What I want it to be: Viewtiful Joe

What I think it will be: MGSV

What it will actually end up being: itsfuckingnothing.gif

I WARNED YOU ABOUT HYPE BRO!!!!

I TOLD YOU DOG!

Phazon

I HOPE YOUR SHIT FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM GOES OUT IN THE GROUP STAGE OF THE WORLD CUP

EDEN HAZARD CAN KISS MY ASS

Hahaha lol.

Anyways, this really sucks and I personally feel kinda bad about it.

To make everything clear: Our original article mentioned it could be nothing or a troll, so we definitely weren't expecting something like Viewtiful Joe. We really didn't know and decided to just cover it and see what it will turned out to be.

Dawg

Well, this is a disappointing reveal.

I hope nobody blames our site for reporting on this, we only did our job. There was no way to know this reveal would be related to a digital magazine and not a game, although our article did state it could be a troll or something. I understand why Phazon might feel bad for posting this on NeoGAF, but at the same time I can't believe people actually thought Nintendo would announce a new Viewtiful Joe game like this.

I expected a Belgian indie at best.

SJRB

Gold Member

I hope nobody blames our site for reporting on this, we only did our job. There was no way to know this reveal would be related to a digital magazine and not a game, although our article did state it could be a troll or something. I understand why Phazon might feel bad for posting this on NeoGAF, but at the same time I can't believe people actually thought Nintendo would announce a new Viewtiful Joe game like this.

I expected a Belgian indie at most.

Rest assured that I absolutely, 100% hold you and your website responsible for this fiasco.

You will pay for this, Dawg.

Bricky

This is such a magnificent troll. I'm not even mad.

What makes it even better is that they send out vouchers to other gaming outlets in Holland/Belgium, who will now probably have to report on this other site's E3-coverage to clear up what Project V1 really is.

I'm Dutch myself and had not even heard the site before, so this is just amazing marketing. Well done.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

I expected a Belgian indie at best.

Haha it's just Gaf being Gaf, no one's going to hold you or Phazon responsible man, we all knew what we were in for.

This is such a magnificent troll. I'm not even mad.

What makes it even better is that they send out vouchers to other gaming outlets in Holland/Belgium, who will now probably have to report on this other site's E3-coverage to clear up what Project V1 really is.

I'm Dutch myself and had not even heard the site before, so this is just amazing marketing. Well done.

LOL serves them right for running with pure click bait nonsense with no research. :D

We (Gamer.nl, InsideGamer.nl) also received the teaser flyer.

I'm thinking it's local for the Netherlands / Belgium. I don't see international media reporting about it. So its best to set your expectations low.

As much as I would loooooove a new Viewtiful Joe... I think this is something local. Maybe the launch of a new gaming website, or perhaps a game made in the Benelux. I'd love to be proven wrong though.

Umy0xBA.jpg

Edit: the flyer is send from Antwerpen, Belgium as well, which only confirms my suspicions. Although publishers have offices in Belgium and the Netherlands, its highly suspicious only we get the flyers and not the rest of the world.

Edit 2: I think it'll be a game event in the Netherlands / Belgium. Pretty sure of it too.

Called it, only the event turned out to be E3.

Top Bottom