• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ February: Not a Hero, Little Big Planet 3

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Sweet. Already had LBP3, but I'm definitely game for a digital copy. No need to fondle disks all the time.

bx0QTGN.gif

How has the community been for LBP3? In the month or so after release the number of quality levels seemed to be increasing way slower than it had with 1/2. Hopefully this will help to get people back in there.

Peroroncino

And Hong Kong got Alienation, God of War 3 Remastered and Tales of Zestiria...

Guess I'll be buying that HK ps+ when Nioh releases.

MrCow

is LBP3 fully patched by now? the game was a bloody mess at launch
first game i stopped playing because of massive bugs

Kazuo Hirai

I really want everyone to know how much more Titanfall 2 sold than Nioh. It was a staggering amount.
And Hong Kong got Alienation, God of War 3 Remastered and Tales of Zestiria...

Guess I'll be buying that HK ps+ when Nioh releases.

But HK sales are much worse, and some ps+ title only has Chinese

Donos

Not a Hero looks rad. LBP3 is probably nice although i'm over my LBP interest. Probably good for the community.

Kuraudo

Banned
Really good month.

I wasn't a fan of the LBP3 campaign, but the community is still very very solid.

Really want to play No a Hero too.

xrnzaaas

Not a Hero looks cool, I'll check it out. Hopefully it won't wreck my fingers like OlliOlli. ;)

LBP will land on my waitlist. I never played a LBP game, but I'm in no rush. ;)

Both of those games are excellent. Too bad I own both...

Not a Hero looks cool, I'll check it out. Hopefully it won't wreck my fingers like OlliOlli. ;)

LBP will land on my waitlist. I never played a LBP game, but I'm in no rush. ;)

It's a fun game and I don't think it will

Harlock

I bought LBP 3 a little after release and only played two hours or less. It is a fine game. But I think has the same problem of LBP 2: too much talk. Just wanna play the cool levels, not read the dumb text bubbles that keep popping.

Top Bottom