• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ February: Not a Hero, Little Big Planet 3

Elandyll

Banned
Good month, too bad I already own LBP3 digitally.

The kids love it I got to say, and if they have a friend visiting it's a favorite.

It's also not a bad game in spite of its rep (79 MC is pretty much "good" after all), and it's very worth it for the community levels alone and the local co-op up to 4 player mode.
It's just a shame that it launched with so many bugs it was partially broken (were those fixed? Swoop and flight in particular were huge problems), and that the new characters had semi broken abilities (again, particularly flight) which rendered some mods/ levels unplayable.

Have replayed it some with the kids recently, and it can be a total blast.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
It's good they included a game that'll hopefully satisfy the crowd that want "retail" games. It's just a shame that it's Little Big Planet 3.

I own the original, that enough for me.

I'm sure LBP has it's merits but nah, not for me. I'd forgotten it existed. Not a Hero might be worth a try, but otherwise it's a poor month. You win some, you loose some.

Permanently A

Not a Hero looks interesting? Have to try it to see if it scratches the combat itch properly.

LBP3 is a good giveaway, another co-op game to play. The fact that it has 4 player local is pretty great.

Not A Hero is the only one I'm really interested in and I already own it. I was tempted by Torquel a few times when it was going cheap so I'll give that a go but not bothered by everything else.

Griss

I can't stand LittleBigPlanet but I certainly approve of a retail game being on there. So well done Sony.

Greedings

Not interested in LBP3, can't stand those games. Not a Hero is a nice surprise though, it's the Olli Olli devs, right?

If it's anywhere near Olli1/2 in terms of quality, I'll be ecstatic.

ffvorax

I already own LB3 (worst chapter of the series to me)
Not a Hero and the two PSVITA games looks interesting!

I also would like to play Anna, but only PS3... and I won't take the ps3 out again just for it.

Not a particular nice month this time for me, I would love more PSVITA exclusive games...

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
LPB3, Not a Hero, Anna: Extended Edition, and TorqueL all look good to me!

And don't forget Until Dawn!

qI9u1j.jpg

Oh wait, that's region 3, lol.

tsundoku

For once there is more then like a single game that actually runs on the ps4

Not all of us have PS3s or Vitas ;(

Top Bottom