• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ March (Tearaway Unfolded, Disc Jam, Severed)

Don't sleep on Severed Vita lads and ladies. Awesome month all around, good luck to the Disc Jam devs / Sony with their "Rocket League" play.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Isn't Severed crap? I know I avoided it despite loving Guacamelee! because I heard terrible things about it.

Tearaway is alright, and Disc Jam looks like it could be fun.

cyba89

Yay, Severed!
Might be time to dust off my Vita.

And Tearaway is also great. Played the Vita version but was always curious about the changes in the PS4 version.

Isn't Severed crap? I know I avoided it despite loving Guacamelee! because I heard terrible things about it.

I only heard good things about it.

Klart

Tearaway is alright, and Disc Jam looks like it could be fun.

Nope. It's actually great! Provided you don't hate touch/swipe games.

Glix

How did I not hear of Disc Jam till this info leaked a few days ago!?!?!?!

I'm a huge Windjammers fan and it looks AWESOME!

And now I'm assured an active userbase because its free!!! Woooooooooo

Audioboxer

Tearaway deserved better than it ever got, on both Vita and PS4! So I'm glad many more will now get to play it through PS+.

Even although I have it it is one of those months I can't help be happy for others. The game can probably be bought for the price of a large fancy coffee from Starbucks (it totally tanked/bombed), but many people still ignore it anyway. Heck, now that it is "free" most will probably still ignore it LOL.

It's a busy month but severed comes from a good studio and should be enough to me to kill time until Nier gets released. From U.K. So it's a extra few days then most.

5taquitos

This is a great month, but once again I get burned by a sale the week before.

Just bought Severed which was on sale last week.

Still, totes in for Disc Jam and Tearaway.

Severed, EDF and Disc Jam are exactly the kind of games I like to see from PS+. I have tearaway unfolded already but that's ok and a nice title for anyone yet to play it. I'm not into fighting games but under night appears to have reviewed very well too.
It feels like one of the strongest months in a long time.

Top Bottom