• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS2 ver. of Capcom vs. SNK2 may be releasing on US PSN in April or May

RedSwirl

Wait, the DC version of CVS2 was Japan-only right? I don't really know the differences because I only ever got to play the Gamecube version.

Jawmuncher

Capcom has been pretty slow with their leaked ps2 classics. I know this and haunting ground both are on esrb for ps3 yet neither has released. At least this will hopefully be soon.

Tizoc

Sorry for the bump, but I haven't read any info on the game getting released in April, neither did it show up on ESRB's website, and we're a few days away from the weekly update for US PSN.

Guess either the game got pushed for a later date...or maybe they're working with SNK to get it released with online? Only time will tell...

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Wait, the DC version of CVS2 was Japan-only right? I don't really know the differences because I only ever got to play the Gamecube version.

Correct.

Surprised to see so much disdain for the PS2 version, though. I mean, it's not that much worse than the DC version.

Though I say that as someone who owns the DC version...

Edit: oh, I was only a month late. Gaddammit.

Top Bottom