• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 has suspend/resume (sleep) mode

birdchili

it sounds like you can't suspend and then boot up the next day and play a different game? (leaving the suspend state for a different time)

still... this is the good stuff. i've been waiting for this feature at an os level for ages.

genjiZERO

I actually don't like this feature because I'm paranoid that it uses up too much electricity and wears out the machine more easily. I like to take good care of my electronics. I probably will turn the thing off when I'm done with it.

darkwing

I honestly consider this function to be a total understatement when people are discussing the PS4. This is ridiculously huge.

it's huge, it is what stopped me from playing my PS3 after getting the Vita, tired of booting the console, running the game, loading...loading etc...

with the Vita, it's instant gratification

BadWolf

I actually don't like this feature because I'm paranoid that it uses up too much electricity and wears out the machine more easily. I like to take good care of my electronics. I probably will turn the thing off when I'm done with it.

If the PSP is anything to go by it will take next to nothing.

My PSP is pretty much always in sleep mode, I never power it off.

This is pretty awesome, I've always thought that the suspend/resume was one of the best features of the PSP/Vita. You never have to worry about losing progress if you run out of battery charge.

Top Bottom