• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

Famassu

Other than the purple one, these are ALL much better than the fugly-ass black one. Black is boring, I want one of these (preferably white/silver or blue one)

White then silver.
The alternate gold isn't too bad. Reminds me of a Marantz amp I used to have.
I'd definately get the white one. Why can't there be a choice at launch?

WolvenOne

All of these are freaking beautiful, but as many people have pointed out, that white is hecka attractive.

Okay, I've decided right now. Originally I was gonna take the default 500GB HDD, swap it out for something at least 1TB in side, and put the original in an enclosure.

Now, I'm gonna erfin keep that original drive in flipping shrink wrap. That way when I want to trade it in for one of the inevitable limited edition colored models that Sony ALWAYS puts out eventually, I can put the original drive back in and trade the thing in without risking losing my data or devaluing the trade in.

Granted, its not like it'll be a perfectly even trade, but I'm not going to wait anywhere from six months to a year just for an extra nice finish.

Also, this is how you tell a design is really good. I doubt the X-Bone would look good in any of these colors.

WolvenOne

Silver & white.........which we probably won't get.

Sony's pretty good about limited edition consoles with special colors actually. Though, usually they'll be branded somehow. Though, I did get a white Vita without a branding. It was part of their brief little Assassins Creed promotion. I bought it because it was just so pretty, and because Amazon was selling them for $170 on black friday.

Yeah, I guess I did kinda luck out on that one. Shame the cards are so blasted expensive though. :p

Most of them are horrendous. The silver one is quite nice.

The white one however is gorgeous; I would choose that over the black any day.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Not a fan of the black buttons and triggers on the controller. I'd prefer if they went with vita style and color matched them.

The white and silver look great

6F2vzMV.jpg

Sony need to release more colors of their systems.

mothball

I always prefer the original color a system releases in. Didn't like the white PS2/PS3, or the black Wii/360.

But that white... good lord, that white. I require it.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
This has to be like an optical illusion with our brains or something. Whenever some new tech is black, we automatically want the white version. And whenever some new tech is white, we automatically want the black version.

You know, you may be on to something...

maybe it's like how when you stare at a picture too long you then see it every time you close your eyes, but the colors are inverted..

PaulloDEC

The white is definitely really classy, though I'd love to see some of the other colours without the glossy finish. I think the blue and red could look pretty sweet in a matte finish.

MormaPope

Banned
Blue and Silver are magnificent, I really hope Sony sees this and decides to release the PS4 in a variety of different colors.

Blue
Silver
Black

Top Bottom