• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 imagined in different colors

The white and silver are gorgeous.

As is this green:

SIH5PcO.jpg

I'd also be interested in seeing a Gunmetal color.

AndyD

aka andydumi
One thing I really like about the new console design is that it lends itself well to a two tone design because of the natural breaks.

Also, do we have any details on the current blue led stripe? Does it change colors, glow, pulse or do anything other than on/off? And are there still any LEDs for power/network/hdd and so forth like the current console?

Cornbread78

Quick, someone put together a new OP with a poll for the best color, so we can send the results over to Sony.....Ogh, we should probably split it up into three Regions too.

1)NA
2)EU/PAL
3) JPN/Asia

goldenpp72

I absolutely detest white consoles, this is the first time a white console has looked as good or better than a black one for me. Pretty crazy, i'd actually consider grabbing one despite going to a lot of effort to keep my entertainment center all black :p

I dunno man, I'm a huge Sony fanboy. But the more I think about it, the more I'm liking the X1 a bit more... what is wrong with me, was I Brain washed?

The X1 console just feels a little heftier and more nextgen to me. I really don't like the first console being so slim and light...

but historically, sony never brings the good color ones over, unless they have a special bundle such as vita's ac liberty. all these are just some pipe dreams yo.

Toxi

Banned
I'd also like to see this in some dark silver/gunmetal/alloy type of color.
This would be sexy. I always like that shade of gray.

Red color is also nice. I wish there were more colored consoles, black and white get boring after a while.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
White PS4 is very eyecatching. Reminds a bit of the PC Engine but that used a red color for the logo.

The aesthics of the PS4 are well done. Although the buttons on the Dualshock don't have that 3d pop of the xbone gamepad.

I absolutely detest white consoles, this is the first time a white console has looked as good or better than a black one for me. Pretty crazy, i'd actually consider grabbing one despite going to a lot of effort to keep my entertainment center all black :p

You read my mind. Something about that shopped white PS4 looks hawt to me, and I *hate* white consoles!

IrishNinja

white looks crazy-boring, so of course the tasteless call it GODLY

silver aint bad, where's superior dark/hunter green though?

edit SHIT NEVERMIND

PerZona

Oh man that white PS4 is so sexy.....ugh but I'm still sticking to black. Prefer my consoles in the original colors.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
White looks great, go for it Sony. Black is whack.

Top Bottom