• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Witcher 3 design doc has leaked, which contains spoilers for the ending

This is fucking retarded, why the leak now of all times, with nine months for this to spoil people. Guess I'm gonna be a lot more cautious now.

-Deimos

Fuck. Well it's not too hard to avoid spoilers. I wouldn't mind looking at some art and monster descriptions, though.

Why are they storing important documents on Drive? I mean, I keep the odd recipe and shared desktop backgrounds on Drive, but jesus. Proper cloud storage solutions for businesses aren't that expensive.

-BLITZ-

I cannot find it. Tried all kind of ways with links and such. Yes, I would like a PM too if someone is willing to accept my request. I'm interested in those concept arts, covers, assets, whatever they have there stored, that's all.

4chan to the rescue.
I personally vouch for the download link. I opened and everything is fine and inside. I will not be spoiling myself but if others want to go ahead.

The download link for all the files is http://www21.zippyshare.com/d/40097904/14221/Witcher 3.zip

And no it was not a "public" google drive leak, it was by hacking a developer named Dominika Gonsierowsk and collecting files from her email and google drive that was shared by other members of CDProjekt. I am working on more games right now and will provide something soon. I have read all the requests in the other thread.

spons

Gold Member
This is fucking retarded, why the leak now of all times, with nine months for this to spoil people. Guess I'm gonna be a lot more cautious now.

That's somewhat strongly worded but I agree. If a developer's Google account got hacked, someone is proactively searching for spoilers or even game code, ruining it for everybody.

erawsd

4chan to the rescue.
I personally vouch for the download link. I opened and everything is fine and inside. I will not be spoiling myself but if others want to go ahead.

I'm out.

hB5DDBB97

spons

Gold Member
Well the dudes offering to get more game leaks, so it could be an exploit with google itself that, instead of turning in for loads of money, he's using to get e-fame.

I don't particularly care about finding exploits but abusing them instead of passing them to the relevant people/companies will just get you arrested for hacking. I suppose it's just some guy thinking he's anonymous just because 4chan doesn't need a nickname or real name. What a fool.

Not a spoiler what I am going to say since I won't say any name, but please if you don't want to get disappointed don't read the spoil:
There are some ( o Y o ) ed topless monsters that have been removed from the game and sadly we won't use them. Another particular monster has been removed, from the PDF file, it has Geralt fighting him and the monster has the same exact design of anotehr famous game made by a famous company, released last year (very lame and stupid to steal the design of it tbh). Also the monster does not fit in the celtic folklore and Witcher universe since it is specific to the otehr famous game mythology and civilization. So it was a wise choice to remove it.

K.Sabot

The PSDs with layers and everything look supremely interesting, I hope I can check this out still once the game has launched.

Kinect
(Voice support)
and Smartglass support
(Commentary track)
confirmed, if it hasn't been already. I'm not sure.

Edit: "maybe light thing + PS4 features" Ps4 light bar getting no love.

kasane

I don't particularly care about finding exploits but abusing them instead of passing them to the relevant people/companies will just get you arrested for hacking. I suppose it's just some guy thinking he's anonymous just because 4chan doesn't need a nickname or real name. What a fool.
With what he did i think he definitely knows what hes doing

K.Sabot

Okay I cracked, this PSD file is amazing.

Being able to go back and see early versions of the concepts via layers is giving me an artgasm. No real spoilers too.

Staf

I haven't played any of the Witcher games so this is probably a dumb question - isn't the series based on a series of novels and therefore the ending should already be known?

Billen

Banned
Apparently someone on CD Projekt accidentally had their Google Drive files set to public and people got access to them.

If they seriously use this as their management tool, then it's their it department that should be handling these permissions.

Aangster

Not a spoiler what I am going to say since I won't say any name, but please if you don't want to get disappointed don't read the spoil:
There are some ( o Y o ) ed topless monsters that have been removed from the game and sadly we won't use them. Another particular monster has been removed, from the PDF file, it has Geralt fighting him and the monster has the same exact design of anotehr famous game made by a famous company, released last year (very lame and stupid to steal the design of it tbh). Also the monster does not fit in the celtic folklore and Witcher universe since it is specific to the otehr famous game mythology and civilization. So it was a wise choice to remove it.

It's an outdated design document and the information it contains contradicts the pdf on 'Monsters for the bestiary'. Probably better to avoid jumping to conclusions.

Top Bottom