• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSBlog: Helldivers 2 Galactic War gameplay detailed + New Trailer

JaZSBeV.gif

JaZSCmB.gif

JaZSozP.gif

First thing I noticed is how much better and smoother it looks now. It's reveal footage looked...rough, but now this looks like something I'd like to try out.

Pfroebbel

I will be buying it, but i have not decided if the normal or the super Edition. For only 10 Bucks more i would take the big one - but 20 for… what? One Rifle, three (optical?) Armor Sets and whatever super citizen Status may be.

Yet it was because of the great marketing that Destiny ended up becoming a thing and the most successful new IP launch in history up until the arrival of The Division, regardless of the average overall quality of vanilla Destiny 1.
Well Destiny 1 was actually pretty sick. It wasn't bloated with shit. You just played through a co-op campaign for the most part and ranked up your character. Then when they replaced Peter Dinklage as the Ghost it all went down hill form there.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Its weird to me because I thought the first proper trailer shown at the much maligned Playstation Showcase last year was terrific. It nailed the Starship Troopers vibe perfectly.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Only worry is so far I see no vehicles.

Maybe later... but third person was a real opatunity to expand on that. Mech suits, hover tanks and light transports would have been fun to call in.

How are they missing such an obvious thing and not releasing this on PS+

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

Get out of here with that.

This game deserves our money.

It's an online game that's going to be fun figuring out everything with the community when it launches.

If you want to wait for it to be released on PS + years down the line, if it ever even does, your loss.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Weren’t you just mocking people who are not happy with Indiana Jones' graphics, and now you're here in a PlayStation game thread and saying the graphics look awful. Why?
If its coming to PC too, how is it a Playstation game?

DrFigs

nope playstation pc llc on steam.

edit: oh i guess it is sony computer entertainment on ps. to be clear we all know this is playstation, but i guess i always assumed ps games were published under the playstation trademark.

Last edited:

DelireMan7

Damn this trailer hyped me up even more !

Looks like more variety of objectives and till now I was perplex on the new over the shoulder view but I now realize that you'll be really "in" the world, facing giant insects, navigating around buildings and stuff. Different experience from the first one but looks great.

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
They don't own the studio, relax will ya.
They are the publisher though, and it's their job to market the games. Sony games have been selling well, but their marketing efforts are not at all exciting. I'm sure they've done the math and realized that putting more money in will not generate more sales, but it doesn't change the fact that Sony doesn't do a good job highlighting their marketing efforts as much as they used to.

If its coming to PC too, how is it a Playstation game?
Explain how a studio is the same thing as a console.
It's been like 20 years of this type of confusion guys...

hq720.jpg

(This one means it launches first on said console)

Screen_Shot_2020_09_17_at_12.58.45_PM.png

(This one means it is exclusive to said console meaning no Xbox/Nintendo)

Neither of the above deny a PC-port (And yes I know the DS one is fake, but it's an example image), because they don't count PC as a console. Therefore it is a console exclusive.

Even the big guys have made it easier for everyone to learn over the years.

stickkidsam

I can’t wait to democratically dispense death down upon these dastardly dorks! This game is brimming with FREEDOM!!

Except for the always online bit. Tragically the commies are winning the battle on that one.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Explain how GoW on Steam isn’t a Playstation game

Explain how Halo on Steam isn’t an Xbox game

Explain how MLB The Show on Xbox isn’t a Playstation game

Maybe go learn what the word “associate” means.

GoW on Steam is PC game.

Etc...

its a Sony funded, and owned IP.
Ftfy.

Even the big guys have made it easier for everyone to learn over the years.
? Nobody is confused about exclusivity or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom