• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Psi-Ops Fans: Anybody have an MP3 or other sound file of Cold's exclusive song?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'd attempt to find the song myself on the game, but since I'm no longer a game enthusiast, I don't have a copy of Psi-Ops handy. So I was wondering if anybody had Cold's song (With My Mind) ripped and could hook me up with it? It doesn't have to be MP3, it can be any music format. If you don't have it ripped, but know where I can get it, I'd appreciate that too. Thanks.

B'z-chan

Banned
Go look at the Gamefaqs forums. They included a cd with Intramentals and other cold stuff with the target version of Psi Ops.

Gamefaqs has it up or should have it on there forums. Someone got it and ripped it. I would rip it but i dont have the disc right now.

AlphaSnake

B'z-chan said:
Go look at the Gamefaqs forums. They included a cd with Intramentals and other cold stuff with the target version of Psi Ops.

Gamefaqs has it up or should have it on there forums. Someone got it and ripped it. I would rip it but i dont have the disc right now.

You're condemning me to hell. :(

*deploys for action*

Edit: Found nothing.

B'z-chan

Banned
I'll find it for you. I could get it back from my friend tommorrow though too, the cd that is. But i'll look for you Alpha.

EDIT: a lot of cold fan sites are getting shut down cause they are or were allowing people to dl the cd bonus tracks. But they are all over SoulSeek and Winmx. I found both and am waiting in line for them. I would rip my own cd but its not in my hands right now.

May i also say they are a really great band and there music rocks. nice little find a couple years ago at a concert i went to here in fresno. Made me go right out and buy there cd.

AlphaSnake

B'z-chan said:
I'll find it for you. I could get it back from my friend tommorrow though too, the cd that is. But i'll look for you Alpha.

:hails Thanks, dude.

Top Bottom